No announcement yet.

What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This feels more relevant now to me than when I bought the album years ago. That might be because I've only been up for 30-40~ minutes and I've already had a heated argument about the nature of reality, the meaning of existence, and the eventuality of death. Still, good song.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
    - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
    (She/Her)

Comment

• Time for some 1950's and 1960's Cold War nostalgia! I feel like I'm in a Fallout game!

Comment

• “Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
        (She/Her)

Comment

• It's Oldies Time!

Comment

• Starset is a band that makes music that's basically tailor-made for me. And they have a new album!

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
            Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
            He/him pronouns, please

Comment

• Comment

• Marnie - Lost Maps (Singer from Ladytron, I just recently found out that she has a solo project.)

Kinky ft. Mala Rodriguez - Negro Dia

Blood Red Shoes - Eye to Eye (they finally made a new song - different from their old stuff, but i like it)

Emigrated successfullly from the "old" to the "new" sandboxy World of Darkness. Mostly playing Requiem, Awakening and the Lost.
                Likes cheesecake

Comment

• Well right now right now I'm listening to this:

But recently I've discovered a band called Blood Stain Child and their album Epsilon (thanks Amazon):

I also found out that Starset's new album, Vessels, came out and I missed it, so I've been listening to that too:

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
                  Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
                  He/him pronouns, please

Comment

• So the Dark Element has released a third single called "Here's To You", which I really do enjoy listening to right now.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• This song is beautiful, and I always cry every time I hear it.

Comment

• I apologize for the thread necromancy and double-posting but I've been looking for this specific version of this classic tune, and I finally found it!

Irish-American Pride!

Comment

• “Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                          (She/Her)

Comment

• Pretty much sums up my mood right now.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• A throw waaaaaay back.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Earworm: The Punkening

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                                (She/Her)

Comment

Working...
                                X