No announcement yet.

What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm listening to Beauty's Wicked Wiles off the Stormblood FF XIV soundtrack (all the music from 4.0-4.3). Some of this music I love so much.

​When noise turns to silence, when colors dull and pale, when reality no longer makes sense, there shall you find me. There, in the dreams of the River of Faceless Millions, do I dwell.

http://harenm.deviantart.com/gallery/ for my art.

Comment

• My "song of the day" is Sable, by Nano. I find it really inspiring for writing for some reason :P

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• David Allan Coe-You Never Even Called Me By My Name

Comment

• https://youtu.be/3myov8w3_2M

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red." - Clive Barker, The Books of Blood

Comment

• Hank Snow-The Night I Stole Old Sammy Morgan's Gin

Comment

• I am convinced the country of Ireland made some kind of deal with the Fey.

They've somehow figured out a way to make ALL their music enjoyable!

Comment

• Went back a year, didn't see these ones, tho here's the full version of one that had some of it in a remix

Doctorin' The Tardis [12"] - The Timelords (MV) 1988

Starcrawler - I Love LA

Steam Powered Giraffe - Malfunction

Last edited by Willowfang; 08-04-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• I just recently heard of Gunship and Indiana (the girl, not the state), so I've been listening to those artists pretty much nonstop for 2 days or so.

Not so noble anymore.

Comment

• This is real music right here, made in America with heart and passion.

The Country Gentlemen: Matterhorn

Comment

• Castlevania - Vampire Killer

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Fall Out Boy- Thnks fr th Mmrs, cause I'm kinda nostalgic right now :P

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• You're Welcome!

Comment

• This song should be in Fallout 76.

Roy Acuff: Advice For Joe

Comment

• I'm not the biggest fan of My Hero Academia, but I watched it right after One Punch Man which seems unfair.

Still, it's got some great music.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
                              Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
                              He/him pronouns, please

Comment

• I'm liking MHA, despite watching it right after finishing OPM, but I can see how the Hero Association and Saitama might make hero schools and All Might seem a bit silly in comparison. The music is good stuff.

As for me, I was inspired by two things today, resulting in two very different projects:

A Virtual Adept I was mulling over now has a favorite song, courtesy of The Floppotron.

And I've got a really extreme idea for a Slasher game that I want to run, details to be posted later, inspired by this bit of commentary on the media and violence from Disturbed. A legion of monsters, indeed.

Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 08-10-2018, 03:48 PM.

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red." - Clive Barker, The Books of Blood

Comment

Working...
                                X