What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling gooey.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
    - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
    (She/Her)

Comment

• Some somber grandson

This one gives me a few ideas for WoD/CofD games..

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
      (She/Her)

Comment

• Comment

• A WoD game built around modern Lasombra pirates, a shady offshore drilling company and a few plucky, seafaring Fera? Totally not what I'm imagining..

(She/Her)

Comment

• And though your son appears to be the only casualty of war thus far, do know we all feel your pain....

Comment

• This is why nobody lets me play the Ao Varna...

(She/Her)

Comment

• An old favorite.

(She/Her)

Comment

• Davy Crockett confirmed for Kingdom Hearts III

Comment

• WHY CAN'T I EVER GET A GOOD SLASHER GAME GOING!?!

Oh well, I guess I'll listen to music to get my mind off the subject.

(She/Her)

Comment

• I can't decide if this is better as a theme song for the Anarchs or Hunter the Reckoning (or the Second Inquisition, for those into V5). All I know is, as usual for me, this song is giving me story ideas.

(She/Her)

Comment

• As I'm in the mood for some J-Rock, my song of the day is "Innocent Sorrow" by Abingdon Boy School

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• Dan Carlin's Hardcore History - Blueprint for Armageddon

Seems appropriate.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Gonna start some shit with a tough customer tonight. I expect fireworks. Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, y'all.

(She/Her)

Comment

• I don't change. I simply become more myself,

(She/Her)

Comment

• In honor of my new forum avatar and the defensive organization for which it stands.

Comment

Working...
                                X