X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ain't got nothing but love, babe...
    Eight days a week...

Comment

• Okay, this one keeps rattling about my head, especially when thinking about Geist.

And I just want to make this an Unchained.

Comment

• Silent Hill 3 soundtrack.

Comment

• The Into the Spiderverse Soundtrack. My favorite hip hop/pop since Hamilton.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Here's some songs I like

Last edited by Camilla; 01-08-2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Nautical Disaster by the Tragically Hip came on the radio today and I literally started bawling. As long as Canada still stands, Gord Downie's still alive. the Hip may not be as famous outside of the True North Strong and Free, but they rest in our hearts.

Last edited by Second Chances; 01-13-2019, 05:00 PM.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Hey guys, did you know Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out soon?

That's cool.

*He says as he blares the opening theme at full blast*

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/EBA3mS-jt88

Terminator 2 Soundtrack

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isic2Z2e2xs
                    Last edited by Grimmi05; 01-14-2019, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Been listening to some Lordi. Currently on "Blood Red Sandman."

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrMLMV6E4CM

Cry Little Sister

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• I'm not talking about this one so much for the song itself - though it IS good, don't get me wrong - but for the staggeringly good music video. It is so breathtaking and surreal and intricate, I knew from the outset I'd need to watch it multiple times to catch all the details I missed.

It's called "Bokura Mada Underground", by a Japanese band named Eve.

Comment

• Followed by

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                            Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• Comment

• American Idiot by Green Day. Tragically underrated album.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Working...
                                X