No announcement yet.

What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been listening to Deadmau5 recently. It's made me begin to wonder what happened to Deadmau1, Deadmau2, Deadmau3, and Deadmau4.*

*It's a joke, kids.

"At the risk of sounding like a murder hobo"

Attributed to Nyrufa.

Comment

• Twiztid.
      https://youtu.be/aaF9O5rA_VM

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
      - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
      (She/Her)

Comment

• Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper. Decided to give my "Leading Ladies Of The 80's" playlist a listen

Comment

• Puella Magi Madoka Magica OST - Magia (Kalafina)

One of my all time favorite anime series, everything about Madoka Magica is choice. Including this song.

Comment

• I have an earworm.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
            (She/Her)

Comment

• https://ramonasagan.bandcamp.com/alb...pretty-rly-sad

(She/Her)

Comment

• Ken Ashcorp - Take Me Home

It's always a treat, to hear Ken Ashcorp put out a new single. This one was a while coming, but I immediately enjoyed it.

Plus, the world can always use race-themed jams. I'd love to see an AMV of this song over footage from 2007's anime film Redline.

Comment

• Just finished listening to Disturbed for the first time. I'd been skipping past them on my recommendations because I got the idea tjat they were some gruesome edgy screamo band from their name and mascot. I couldn't have been more wrong. I love their cover of The Sound of Silence

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Blackmore's Night on loop!

Comment

Working...
                    X