No announcement yet.

What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I'm having a rough time mentally or just generally stressed out, I'll often have trouble enjoying the vocals in music. It's a combination of sensory overstimulation and voices being emotionally distracting, to the point of annoyance. That being the case, I listen to a lot of instrumental and otherwise non-verbal songs. I'd been listening to a lot of old techno and hard house for the past few weeks because of it. ...Really, though, I'm just dancing around the fact that I've got a 16 bit earworm, and I must infect someone with it. Here ya go.

Super Anarchy Sisters

Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 10-14-2019, 04:14 PM.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
    - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
    (She/Her)

Comment

• You Get What You Give-The New Radicals

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• Liquid Man by Theatre of Tragedy

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
        Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• I have recently discovered the absolute ridiculousness that is Gloryhammer, and been listening to their songs multiple times a day since then.

Comment

• Just remembering how much I love Danny Sexbang's voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxRw...v7KdViThQ2F2Mf

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• “He just kept talking in one long, incredibly unbroken sentence, moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt; it was really quite hypnotic.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                “He just kept talking in one long, incredibly unbroken sentence, moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt; it was really quite hypnotic.”
                What's that about? Something from Game Grumps?

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
                  What's that about? Something from Game Grumps?
                  I was doing some other stuff, but I had an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation on in the background.

Comment

• Mad World- the original

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• Thinking about a red sweater.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                      - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
                      (She/Her)

Comment

• The Siege of Madrigal. Recently got a piano and I've been trying to learn it.

Consumer of lore, myth, history, tales and songs.
                        Constantly Out in the Grapes ™

Comment

• Been listening to Stefflon Don's 16 Shots.

Was introduced to the song by this animation by Cyan .Y:

Comment

• The new season of Friends at the Table, PARTIZAN, just had its first real episode go up today, and it’s fucking killer.

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

• Tennessee Ernie Ford

Comment

• I've just noticed that Azaelia Banks' works evoke like 90% of my nostalgia for 90s music.

Comment

Working...
                                X