No announcement yet.

What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodlines soundtrack. The new vinyl is amazing. Even came with a download of all the songs.

The Final Frontier

Comment

• This song has ear-wormed me for a week now.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
      - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
      (She/Her)

Comment

• I just discovered Zeal & Ardor and I am fucking loving it!

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Queensryche's Empire, on CD, which I had to order from a place in the UK. (I only originally had it on cassette, and decided that after 30 years, it was time to upgrade.)

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
          Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

• Because its just so positive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoJzfHKNpyk

(he/him/his)

Backer #2010

Comment

• Master P - "Ghetto D"

The Final Frontier

Comment

• I feel like a modern rendition of “Sixteen Tons“ could stand to include a verse about anxiety over being replaced with a robot but still in debt to the company

Comment

• Anyone remember the Thunderbird kid's puppet shows from the 60's?

Comment

• Ministry's Psalm 69, which I've finally gotten around to replacing after the original was stolen 15 yrs ago.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
                    X