What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scelesta
    started a topic What are you listening to right now?

What are you listening to right now?

I searched the first two pages and did not see a thread for music! So if there is one already feel free to post the link here and i'll just pretend i'm not an idiot who cant read thread titles lol

I'm listening to Within Temptation, one of my friends on a RPG site sent me a link to one of their songs and I was HOOKED...I listen to everything under the sun from classical- rap and everything in between. I am a sucker however for good instrumentals, with amazing lyrics.

(and yes this thread is partially so i can dredge other peoples minds for new shit to listen to haha)

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    This is why nobody lets me play the Ao Varna...

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    And though your son appears to be the only casualty of war thus far, do know we all feel your pain....

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    A WoD game built around modern Lasombra pirates, a shady offshore drilling company and a few plucky, seafaring Fera? Totally not what I'm imagining..

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    Some somber grandson

This one gives me a few ideas for WoD/CofD games..

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    Feeling gooey.

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    I'm liking MHA, despite watching it right after finishing OPM, but I can see how the Hero Association and Saitama might make hero schools and All Might seem a bit silly in comparison. The music is good stuff.

As for me, I was inspired by two things today, resulting in two very different projects:

A Virtual Adept I was mulling over now has a favorite song, courtesy of The Floppotron.

And I've got a really extreme idea for a Slasher game that I want to run, details to be posted later, inspired by this bit of commentary on the media and violence from Disturbed. A legion of monsters, indeed.

Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 08-10-2018, 03:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BigDamnHero
    replied
    I'm not the biggest fan of My Hero Academia, but I watched it right after One Punch Man which seems unfair.

Still, it's got some great music.

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    This song should be in Fallout 76.

Roy Acuff: Advice For Joe

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied

You're Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied

Fall Out Boy- Thnks fr th Mmrs, cause I'm kinda nostalgic right now :P

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Castlevania - Vampire Killer

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    This is real music right here, made in America with heart and passion.

The Country Gentlemen: Matterhorn

Leave a comment:

• Drake
    replied
    I just recently heard of Gunship and Indiana (the girl, not the state), so I've been listening to those artists pretty much nonstop for 2 days or so.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X