What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scelesta
    started a topic What are you listening to right now?

What are you listening to right now?

I searched the first two pages and did not see a thread for music! So if there is one already feel free to post the link here and i'll just pretend i'm not an idiot who cant read thread titles lol

I'm listening to Within Temptation, one of my friends on a RPG site sent me a link to one of their songs and I was HOOKED...I listen to everything under the sun from classical- rap and everything in between. I am a sucker however for good instrumentals, with amazing lyrics.

(and yes this thread is partially so i can dredge other peoples minds for new shit to listen to haha)

• LostLight
    replied

Mad World- the original

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
    What's that about? Something from Game Grumps?
    I was doing some other stuff, but I had an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation on in the background.

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
    “He just kept talking in one long, incredibly unbroken sentence, moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt; it was really quite hypnotic.”
    What's that about? Something from Game Grumps?

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    “He just kept talking in one long, incredibly unbroken sentence, moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt; it was really quite hypnotic.”

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    Just remembering how much I love Danny Sexbang's voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxRw...v7KdViThQ2F2Mf

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    I have recently discovered the absolute ridiculousness that is Gloryhammer, and been listening to their songs multiple times a day since then.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Liquid Man by Theatre of Tragedy

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    You Get What You Give-The New Radicals

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    When I'm having a rough time mentally or just generally stressed out, I'll often have trouble enjoying the vocals in music. It's a combination of sensory overstimulation and voices being emotionally distracting, to the point of annoyance. That being the case, I listen to a lot of instrumental and otherwise non-verbal songs. I'd been listening to a lot of old techno and hard house for the past few weeks because of it. ...Really, though, I'm just dancing around the fact that I've got a 16 bit earworm, and I must infect someone with it. Here ya go.

Super Anarchy Sisters

Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 10-14-2019, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Willowfang
    replied
    Think I may have posted this before, but such a reassuring song when I could use a little boost now and then

Steam Powered Giraffe - Malfunction

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Doomed-Bring Me The Horizon

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    Lo Key - Generation Death

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied