Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cerealkiller
    replied
    Its hard as HELL to get into it. they only open it up for about 5000 people at a time every once in a while at like 5AM EST. its a pretty neat game. You go on expeditions with your ships and work your way up from destroyers and light cruisers to heavy cruisers and battleships and aircraft carriers. I'm buying ALL of the ships and kits. The art is excellent and the voice talent is top notch. For instance: Kuma class light cruisers are voiced by Marina Inuoe (Yozora from Haganai). Nao Touyama (Kanon from The World God Only Knows) also voices some of the heavy cruisers IIRC.

Leave a comment:

• AnubisXy
    replied
    Cereal. I think I remember you mentioning you were playing Kancolle? How was it? Anything you noted? It seems to be getting popular and I was thinking of giving it a try. Wanted to know what you thought about it first though.

Leave a comment:

• Ryoga84
    replied
    Seen yesterday the S2 ep.9 of Valvrave....
    it was really crude...

I think I'll implement something like that in my vampire chronicle...

Leave a comment:

• AnubisXy
    replied
    Just noticed the translation patch for Rose Guns Days Season 2 just came out. Guess I know what I will be doing for the next couple of days.

Leave a comment:

• Cinder
    replied
    Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post

As for Magi, I read the manga every week. I wasn't expecting much when I started, but it's a lot better than I thought it would be.
    My thoughts exactly. It quickly became one of my favorite series.

Leave a comment:

• AnubisXy
    replied
    I really enjoyed Umineko, even the ending. But then I suspect I came at it from a different direction than most people.

As for Magi, I read the manga every week. I wasn't expecting much when I started, but it's a lot better than I thought it would be.
    Last edited by AnubisXy; 12-08-2013, 03:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Patricl_Gleason
    replied
    Does anyone here watch/read Magi: Labyrinth of Magic? I just started reading and now have this pressing urge to discuss it online...

Leave a comment:

• Sakii
    replied
    well yeah, at the end thing take a turn to the crazy but its still a good story overall, chapter 1-5 are great

Leave a comment:

• cerealkiller
    replied
    I would but I don't want to tell people to go through Umineko just to deal with that last bit. they really dived off the cliff around 7

Leave a comment:

• Sakii
    replied
    if you recomend Higurashi and Rose Guns Days you have to put Umineko

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    I enacted insanity and spent over a hundred dollars to rent a car, drive four hours down to the nearest place, and drive back late in the night.

Worth every bit of it. Twice.(Seriously I might do this again if they put on a second showing)

Leave a comment:

• AnubisXy
    replied
    I preordered tickets two months ago. I signed up to get a day off of work. Then there's an emergency, I get called in, and so I missed out. Fortunately the manager of the Alamo Drafthouse is cool. I talked to him and he let me trade in my tickets, so hopefully I'll see it later this week.

Leave a comment:

• cerealkiller
    replied
    Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    Madoka Magica Rebellion was phenomenal, and even scarier, it's made the case that Madoka Magica on the whole could be a perfect story. It was fucking amazing.
    I wanted to go with a couple of friends but couldn't because of work. Well I say they are friends, more like casual acquaintances. They both got sign boards and posters and were bitching because they didn't get what they wanted.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Madoka Magica Rebellion was phenomenal, and even scarier, it's made the case that Madoka Magica on the whole could be a perfect story. It was fucking amazing.

Leave a comment:

• AnubisXy
    replied
    There's another series that the same artist works on (he's Brazilian) called No Game, No Life. It's getting an anime series this next year so stay tuned for more amazing gradient hair. ^_^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X