Lets talk Anime/Manga/Visual Novels/Light Novels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ingram424252
    I like to read tokyo ghoul tokyo ghoul manga series and This is one of the best manga series.
    I'm trying really hard to get into the 3rd series/season but it's really not clicking with me

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight View Post

I'm trying really hard to get into the 3rd series/season but it's really not clicking with me
      That's a bot you're talking to. Note the stilted, formulaic sentence structure, lack of proper punctuation, the fact that it's a brand new account, and that its name has a trail of numbers at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluecho View Post
        That's a bot you're talking to. Note the stilted, formulaic sentence structure, lack of proper punctuation, the fact that it's a brand new account, and that its name has a trail of numbers at the end.
        My point still stands.

Comment

• Yay! More bots!

Well, while this thread is bumped up, I'm really stoked about the Shadows House anime. The manga is top notch, a good mixture of horror, mystery and suspense with really good characters and interesting world building. The first episode has some very high production values, so if it manages to keep those values for the rest of the season it'll prolly be my anime of the season and likely be in running for my show of the year.

Comment

• Didn't see it mentioned when i scrolled thru this topic so perhaps i could interest you in giving the manwha Solo Leveling a read? I see it compared to SAO all the time even though the premises are somewhat inverted (instead of stuck in an MMO, MMO element is sprayed all over the real world).

Comment

• So Welcome to Demon's School Iruma Kun!'s 2nd seasoned is released today, and I am very hyped to see the first episode. Unfortunately, I have to wait for my sister because we are watching it together, or she would hate me forever. I need some wholesome anime to compensate for the Fruits Basket's episodes (like seriously, I haven't read the manga but I recall the first installment of the anime as a fun, slice of life like series- no one warned me it is getting so dark. I was not prepared for this)

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Working...
              X