X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Originally posted by LostLight View Post
    Well, there are translated lyrics for the song- and they are, well, pervert at best :P

That was my impression. Just going by the visual imagery, my guess is that they're singing about wanting to rape Ainz!

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied
    Well, there are translated lyrics for the song- and they are, well, pervert at best :P

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    I must say I'm terribly disturbed from how much I enjoy Overlord's third opening. The anime seems to have a talent at assigning opening songs which just embody the whole atmosphere of the current season. Doesn't make me any less disturbed, though :P

I have no idea what the hell the song is even supposed to be about. The only lyrics I can make out is "I am very" at the beginning of the song , "We can make you, even if you don't want to" which comes shortly afterward, and finally "I just want to see how tasty it is" at the end of it.

Also, I don't know what this "SPLAT" is, but everybody on youtube seems super excited about it.
    Last edited by Nyrufa; 09-20-2018, 09:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied
    I must say I'm terribly disturbed from how much I enjoy Overlord's third opening. The anime seems to have a talent at assigning opening songs which just embody the whole atmosphere of the current season. Doesn't make me any less disturbed, though :P

I also start wonder which anime I should give a look at the next season. I wanted to catch up and see the new season of Stein's Gate, but I think I'm too terrified to see it alone (the first season got me so nervous so many times and I still don't believe it had an happy ending, and I don't want to ruin that experience by seeing a possible not-that-happy ending for the second season..)

Leave a comment:

• No One of Consequence
    replied
    Currently watching Welcome to the Ballroom on Amazon Prime. I've no idea why I keep getting sucked into these shows about mundane clubs and competitions (mahjong, badminton, kabuki, shoji, paintball, camping, kendo, cooking), but I seem to be addicted to them. Almost as badly as I'm addicted to Food Wars and My Hero Academia.

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    I am convinced Ains has maxed out levels in the Mr. Satan class.

Think about it. The guy can wear World Champion armor, despite being a low class fighter at best, and he somehow manages to bull shit his way into being seen as the greatest man in the world!

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied

And yeah, Demiurge is a sick bastard on so many different levels.

Well, he's a level 100 Arch-Fiend, possibly Demon Lord, with "Extremely Evil" alignment.

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied
    Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post

But on the subject of them being good or evil, I think their race / class might be playing a part in it. We already know that Ainz's status as an undead forcefully suppresses his emotions whenever he starts to give into them. So maybe the others in Nazarick are under a similar compulsion?

Also, the vast majority of them are monsters, who had a bad history of being hunted for sport by the humanoid players in Yggdrasil. Which could explain their inherent loathing for humans.
    I think that it depends on how the players designed their NPCs- Sebas is good even though he is a dragon, and Victim is neutral even though he is an angel (just like Albedo's unhealthy obsession toward Aintz comes from him changing her setting moments before he was moved to the New World).

And yeah, Demiurge is a sick bastard on so many different levels.

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Part 1 of DBZ Abridged episode 60 is finally out. I've been told that parts 2 and 3 will be released 1 week from each other.

Worth the wait. <3

Leave a comment:

• Isator Levi
    replied
    Hmm, really ought to go back to some anime; that Crunchyroll subscription has been kind of money down the drain for a couple of months now.

Probably finish Ancient Magus' Bride, maybe start on that badminton show...

Go back and try watching more of Attack on Titan season 2? Nah, still not ready for that.

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Next episode of Overlord, Ainz is about to go full Jiren on these people.

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post
    Yeah, there's a nice variety of good and evil characters in the Nazarick. You have evil bastards like Demiurge or Lupus or Solution, and then you have pretty good people like Sebas or Yuri or CZ. It makes for a pretty interesting mix of characters.

Apparently, Sebas is modeled after Touch Me's appearance in the real world.

Also, I love how the 41 Supreme Beings have names that you would actually be expected to find in an MMO, rather than having everybody go by a more appropriate role playing name.

But on the subject of them being good or evil, I think their race / class might be playing a part in it. We already know that Ainz's status as an undead forcefully suppresses his emotions whenever he starts to give into them. So maybe the others in Nazarick are under a similar compulsion?

Also, the vast majority of them are monsters, who had a bad history of being hunted for sport by the humanoid players in Yggdrasil. Which could explain their inherent loathing for humans.
    Last edited by Nyrufa; 07-27-2018, 02:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AnubisXy
    replied
    Yeah, there's a nice variety of good and evil characters in the Nazarick. You have evil bastards like Demiurge or Lupus or Solution, and then you have pretty good people like Sebas or Yuri or CZ. It makes for a pretty interesting mix of characters.

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Okay, I just looked up a bit of spoilers on the wiki and learned that Demiurge is quite a sadistic freak when it comes to researching and experimenting on people.

One of his experiments involves feeding humans their own severed arms and then using healing magic to grow new ones. Since the original arm vanishes after a new one is grown in its place, he's curious to see if the nutrients from the consumed arm vanish too. And he wants to see if repeating the process over and over will cause the humans to starve to death!

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Well, as I suspected, this season of Overlord is shaping up to be a Carne Village arc.

Which means more world building!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X