Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Craig Sager. : (

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• The new Secretary of Education is a massive piece of shit that is being served softballs by other massive pieces of shit.

PENTEX SUCKS.

Comment

• I hate tempests in teapots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post
          The new Secretary of Education is a massive piece of shit that is being served softballs by other massive pieces of shit.
          Check out what Al Frankin and Bernie Sanders said to her. Much better.

- If you must be ridiculous, I must ridicule you.
          - Those that can give up essential liberties in exchange for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa Bear View Post
            Check out what Al Frankin and Bernie Sanders said to her. Much better.

I did. And enjoyed what a few others had to say like Tim Kaine and Elizabeth Warren.

PENTEX SUCKS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post
              The new Secretary of Education is a massive piece of shit that is being served softballs by other massive pieces of shit.
              Hey it's not every politico that's willing to jump in and address the IMPORTANT and controversial parts of the guns in schools debates by citing the importance of guns as a bear defense.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Odd_Canuck View Post
                Hey it's not every politico that's willing to jump in and address the IMPORTANT and controversial parts of the guns in schools debates by citing the importance of guns as a bear defense.
                As a bear, I am offended by that remark. I have never attacked children in schools. In my den, sure, but they were trespassers at that point.

- If you must be ridiculous, I must ridicule you.
                - Those that can give up essential liberties in exchange for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• I kind of hate myself right now, I'm feeling like an idiot and overall I feel like shit.

​It's been a rough day for me and I'd rather not go into detail.

Comment

• Eighteen years and I've gone from U.S. Marine to looking to drop the U.S. side of my citizenship. What a turn of the screw the world has made....sigh.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

• I hate when folks are given the infinite tapestry of fictional worlds and decide to lazily transpose the oppression of the real world onto it, not to explore or combat it but just because that's how things have to be for some reason. Doubly so when they cite "historical accuracy" for out-and-out fantasy settings.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• I hate that reddit seems to be a hotbed of ideologues who think that the current troubles in America are flares of action for their "great cause" that they, who are obviously Great(insert gender of choice here) Of Our Time ready to lead the great battles that will shape the future.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

• Pregnancy.

Fuck this shit my husbands getting neutered I sure as hell don't want to do this again and birth control doesn't mesh with me. (Hormones fuck with my mind, and fuck that IUD shit I am not having anything put in me for five years nope no way. Getting tubes tied is way to invasive.

Three weeks till little Loki gets evicted by my awesome midwife who knowing how much pain I'm in agreed to induce at 39 weeks.

My back is on fire, my pelvis hurts. I have zero bladder control at this point and the feeling of being kicked in the cunt from the inside is starting to get old quick.

As is the damn insomnia caused by nesting. I've spent the last five hours washing and folding laundry cause I HAD to. Now I'm soaking in a hot bubble bath, still not tired but now in large amounts of pain from my back.Joy

Don't get pregnant ladies,of onyx path forms it sucks

Follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/scelestai

Comment

• I'm regretting putting my new quest on RPnation. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I could gather a new audience of players and use these forums to bounce off quest ideas.

But two weeks after I start the, the site goes down for maintenance. It's been down for five days. The site went back up this morning for an hour and then went back down again.

I'm in IT, so I know sometime shit happens but I'm anxious for the site to come back up so the rest of my players can vote. Before the site when down, the vote was rather close. It's rather important decision point as it will define the PC's relationship with her father.

/rant

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

• The "cashh me ousside" girl. I already know how this story is going to end, but her shitty parents, and the terrible product they produced is something that bothers me for some reason.

Perhaps because she lives about an hour away from me, she dominates the news more often. Either way, people that make excuses for her and/or her parents are things I have no time for.

PENTEX SUCKS.

Comment

• My deluxe exalted 3rd book shipped finaly. Im both excited and mad. Not cause it took forever, I to be honest didn't care how long it took as long as I got it lol

But I was hoping sooner....In the time it took to get the book (from when we kick-started it to now) I've been pregnant twice and had two kids. Two fucking kids. Now I'm lamely sad cause once my pretty book gets here I won't have time to play. I haven't gotten to really role play since before I was pregnant the first damn time, so of course my favorite game finally ships just after I have my second kid and my first is going through the beggining of the fucking hell that is turning two.

Needless to say I don't get a lot of sleep. I can't wait to hopefully play it. I hate my lack of free time. Though that pretty cloth map is gonna make my damn day more then the book right now heh. I already have a spot on the wall for it..

Follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/scelestai

Comment

Working...
                                X