No announcement yet.

You Know What I Hate MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People at the gym who don't re-rack their weights.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• I hate moving, and I'm about to be in a limbo-state of semi-moving but not-yet-fully-moved for at least a month, probably more.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

• UNITED incident from 9th April disturbs me greatly. I didn't know that you can end up bloodied and roughed up by police in USA because someone decided you don't deserve your airplane seat after you are boarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by WHW View Post
          UNITED incident from 9th April disturbs me greatly. I didn't know that you can end up bloodied and roughed up by police in USA because someone decided you don't deserve your airplane seat after you are boarded.

I can't get that poor doctor's scream out of my head.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

UNITED incident from 9th April disturbs me greatly. I didn't know that you can end up bloodied and roughed up by police in USA because someone decided you don't deserve your airplane seat after you are boarded.
            Don't look at the rights border security has over you then would be my advice.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

• I hate people being sick around me. First my brother, then my father, now my girlfriend... She's been functionnaly blind for two weeks now because of her eye infection and an ulcer in her right eye (I didn't even now you could get that), and all of my time not at work has been spent taking care of her. I can't get sleep because she can't, the eye hospital doesn't have any beds for her because it's not life-threatening for now, and she's going mad with all that she can't do (can't see, can't work, can't read, can't participate in the presidential campaign, can't see people because she's highly contagious...)

Honestly, I could even get by with the lack of sleep and the almost-daily trips to the ER and converting my appartment into a somewhat-sterile zone and acting as her seing-eye person, but she's been in so much pain that she ends up regularily screaming and asking me if she can die when it flares up, and she's deadly afraid to go throught all of this and never getting her vision back completely in the end, and it drives me insane. I can't crack up at work, I can't crack up when I'm next to her because she needs me... so I started smoking again if only to have three-minutes windows in which I can cry and panic on my own.

One more week to hold on if nothing else goes wrong.
              Last edited by LeTipex; 04-12-2017, 12:37 PM.

Chains of Silver and Blood, my current Ex3 campaign.
              I do maps for your games!
              Images 1, Images 2, Landscapes 1, Landscapes 2 and Musics from Creation.

Comment

• I woke up to a conversation that ended with me snapping into a delusional episode beginning with me promising my family a swift death via cleansing nuclear fire, and ending with hours of psychological decompensation to the point that I was in the fetal position, crying for my "mommy".

One bright spot: my mom was actually there, being supportive, so I'm not alone.

Other than that, though, I hate pretty much everything about today.

"The Silver Ladder; because every kid deserves a real Pokemon." - Kleptomania

Comment

• Had a bad day. Basically went to a job interview for what was said to be a desk job only to be taken the whole day 100 kilometers away from home by a bunch of door-to-door salesmen for what basically is a pyramid scheme of sorts. Then I had to return to their office, take part into a bizarre motivational reunion, answer to a lot of personal questions about myself that went way deeper that one should expect from a job interview as they tried to recruit me for the work, which, by the way, is not one with a fixed salary but rather corresponds to how many people I would manage to sell stuff to.

Did not exactly went well with my anxiety and stuff, even after I called them to say this was not my kind of job. It's not talking to people that's the problem, never was, it's just...I don't know, the whole thing was a combination of uncanny and shady-looking, if you get what I'm saying. The fact they lied to me about what the job was from the start did not help

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
                  Nightmares & Dreamscapes - Got any ideas about the denizens of the Primordial Dream? Come here and let's share our nightmares together

We finally got pictures of Pluto. No Mi-Go in sight. Those bastards are clever.

Comment

• This kind of stuff. Pharmaceutical company plotting to destroy cancer drugs if they aren't allowed to jack up the price 4000%.

And yeah, Cinder, that sounds horrible. Sounds vaguely cultish, as well. I think that happened to a girl at a coffee shop I was at the other day, she looked distinctly uncomfortable as she was clearly going through a job interview that didn't start there.
                    Last edited by nofather; 04-14-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Those weren't police. They were just United Airlines staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinder View Post
                        Had a bad day. Basically went to a job interview for what was said to be a desk job only to be taken the whole day 100 kilometers away from home by a bunch of door-to-door salesmen for what basically is a pyramid scheme of sorts. Then I had to return to their office, take part into a bizarre motivational reunion, answer to a lot of personal questions about myself that went way deeper that one should expect from a job interview as they tried to recruit me for the work, which, by the way, is not one with a fixed salary but rather corresponds to how many people I would manage to sell stuff to.

Did not exactly went well with my anxiety and stuff, even after I called them to say this was not my kind of job. It's not talking to people that's the problem, never was, it's just...I don't know, the whole thing was a combination of uncanny and shady-looking, if you get what I'm saying. The fact they lied to me about what the job was from the start did not help
                        Yeah, I'm thinking you might want to let an appropriate law enforcement agency know about that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilTyger View Post
                          Those weren't police. They were just United Airlines staff.
                          They were more police, but not 'real' police. They weren't UA staff, the airport police are part of the Department of Aviation.

Comment

• About 3 hours ago, my landlord/roommate confronted me, claiming I was behind on my rent. I know for a fact I'm $150 AHEAD on next month. Somehow, he misplaced $200 I gave him 2 weeks ago.

​BTW, is this thread OK for venting Politically Incorrect opinions? I feel like there should be a thread for that. Not Hating a person or persons; but things that certain persons or groups of people do or say that irritate/annoy/enrage me.
                            Last edited by Mangle77; 04-16-2017, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• As far as I know you're fine as long as you stick to the rules you agreed upon when signing up. Though what you're describing sounds like its attacking a group.

Comment

• Originally posted by nofather View Post
                                Though what you're describing sounds like its attacking a group.
                                I don't mean to attack the group, but things that are rarely seen or heard outside of particular groups. Like hating when someone leaves a lit cigarette butt somewhere; something rarely seen outside the "smoker" group.

Comment

Working...
                                X