Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry guy, that always sucks.

Comment

• It's my own fault for getting mad and not adequately checking all my statements before I shot them off. I didn't lose the argument, but I shot down any chance I had of winning it and had to pull an embarrassing draw instead the slam dunk I could have had if I'd remembered to act like a scholar and not tried to be arch.

Comment

• I hate """academics" who act like queer people were invented in the 1980s.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• I hate that I'd love to get more involved in social justice issues(and not just "clicktivism," but actual boots on ground type shit), but am turned off by people who'd rather talk AT me than talk TO me.

Makes it kind of difficult.

Also, I hate that people talk/write, etc. about how aggressive they should be and who they should hit--when they know good goddamn well they're not punching diddly dick.

By the way, Nazi's should always be punched.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• Bike thieves. Bike thieves suck.

CofD booklists:
            Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean

Comment

• The slow dissolution of American democracy happening one tv rating at a time....

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

• I hate seeing 4 charges on my bank statement for $180 and 3 for $75 all on the same day, all to a hotel in another state, right alongside charges to grocery stores and restaurants in my home state on the days before, of, and after the bogus hotel charges. Is my bank completely incompetent? There are so many red flags there, how did they not catch that?

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

• I hate how everything has become so over-politicized and that both the Right and the Left are stupid, full of shit, and completely fucking insane.

​As stated before, I've withdrawn from politics completely for the time being for the sake of my own sanity. Instead, I'll be spending my nights relaxing on the couch, drinking Jameson whiskey and watching reruns of Yu-Gi-Oh! and Sailor Moon while brainstorming ideas for some D&D fanfiction (and maybe some Vampire: The Requiem fics as well).

Comment

• Chris Cornell hanged himself.

Damn.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
                    Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps". When not busy writing homebrew, I also try to write CoD fiction.

I'm more friendly than I look, I'm just bad at showing it. Trying to improve about that.

Comment

• I'm too emotionally unstable to game, work, write or leave the house right now.

If I don't change that soon, I'm liable to fucking hang myself.

"The Silver Ladder; because every kid deserves a real Pokemon." - Kleptomania

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
                        I'm too emotionally unstable to game, work, write or leave the house right now.

That does happen to me as well from time to time and the only thing I can say is that I feel you. Something to hate indeed.
                        Last edited by Cinder; 05-19-2017, 04:08 PM.

Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps". When not busy writing homebrew, I also try to write CoD fiction.

I'm more friendly than I look, I'm just bad at showing it. Trying to improve about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
                          I'm too emotionally unstable to game, work, write or leave the house right now.

Makes two of us, buddy.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

• I hate the fact that, even if I write on this forum since his two previous iterations. I'm always so deathly afraid that what I write might bore or annoy others that I barely manage to speak outside my homebrew threads. Just because I'm so convinced that I would came out as a jerk if I were to reply more.

Which of course, combined with the broken cogs inside my head, has the consequence that I think people don't like me and consider me arrogant and entitled because I don't reply much when it's not about my stuff

A "no win" situation where I'm stuck, basically. Gotta love how my logic works.
                            Last edited by Cinder; 05-21-2017, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• I hate that facial hair removal costs a decent chunk of change and that I'm general wrong-bodied in every way possible.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Extremism in ANY form. The left, right, Muslim, Christian, etc.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X