No announcement yet.

You Know What I Hate MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate getting double-charged for a tax lien that I only owe because the DOR didn't cash the check I wrote them in a timely manner.

Comment

• Passive aggressive environments. I can't stand the grumbling and the cowardly, avoidant anger. It makes my fucking skin crawl.

The Midnight Oil on 98.1 FM HOWL RADIO - https://twitter.com/AzraelFirestorm?s=09

Comment

• So.....the new NRA ad is a massive ball of terrifying resentment politics.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

• I hate pretty much everything going on in the real world right now. It feels like we're either heading towards apocalypse or dystopia.
          Honestly, I don't feel any light or hope inside myself. The mere suggestion that there could be any, is enough to push me into a complete rage.
          At my absolute best, I feel numb; there's no good, just the bad seething under the surface for a brief while.

At one point, I took comfort in megalomania, but now even that's gone. I see no point in working to make the world better, if any work I do is just going to be undone. I see no point in working to get what I want, because there is nothing I really want anymore.
          There is only my escapism. But what's left of my sanity won't let me just forget this world. I hate living here.

Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42

Comment

• I hate the fact that it's raining where I am so no Independence Day fireworks where I'm at.

Happy Independence Day, my fellow Americans!

Comment

• I hate that sometimes, victims of harassment, go on to do the same damn thing that is supposedly being done to them.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• I hate having to resort to aggressive language just to assert my right to exist and be recognized.

The Midnight Oil on 98.1 FM HOWL RADIO - https://twitter.com/AzraelFirestorm?s=09

Comment

• I hate misandry. And misogyny for that matter as well.

I hate sexism in all of its forms.

Comment

• My prejudices. I am working on that.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

• I hate that my whole life is ruled by fear and has been this way for so long that I dig myself into a hole from which I have no idea how to get out.

So it just gets worse with time

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
                      Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps". When not busy writing homebrew, I also try to write CoD fiction. (All paused until August)

Waiting feverishly as instructed

Comment

• I hate that my boss decided to be a petty idiot and made one single stupid choice that may very well have made the next six months a fucking nightmare.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• I hate that most of the money I make goes to maintaining an existence I find increasingly hard to tolerate; instead of the petty, escapist distractions that help me cope with this sick, sad, little world.

"A free society is one in which it is safe to be unpopular."

Comment

• I hate that there are so many petty and vocal people in the Doctor Who fandom I can't go around and be excited for the new Doctor being a woman without fear of being digitally lynched and insulted. I'm abstaining on even looking for fear of what kind of hateful drek I'd find, no matter what excitement the rest of the fandom may hold.

(It was just announced this morning, the actor being Jodie Whittaker. Looking forward to the change, just hope they have more lined up for her than "I'm a woman now")

Comment

• I had no idea, those are awesome news

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

• Originally posted by Taidragon View Post
                                I hate that there are so many petty and vocal people in the Doctor Who fandom I can't go around and be excited for the new Doctor being a woman without fear of being digitally lynched and insulted. I'm abstaining on even looking for fear of what kind of hateful drek I'd find, no matter what excitement the rest of the fandom may hold.

(It was just announced this morning, the actor being Jodie Whittaker. Looking forward to the change, just hope they have more lined up for her than "I'm a woman now")
                                Well, I'm not familiar with the fandom, I just watch the show, but has not Missy helped people be more open towards a woman Doctor? Or I'm just being optimistic?

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
                                Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps". When not busy writing homebrew, I also try to write CoD fiction. (All paused until August)

Waiting feverishly as instructed

Comment

Working...
                                X