No announcement yet.

You Know What I Hate MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It really rubs me the wrong way when the folks who are allegedly elected to represent us think you need a photo ID to purchase groceries, or that a $200,000/year food budget is worthy of pity.

Comment

• Getting a gag reflex while you are asleep that get undigested food justtttt far enough to jam into your epiglottis and eustacian tubes so that you wake up with a coughing fit and the beginnings of an ear infection.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• I just got done going through a 6 page thread on how Halloween's Michael Myers would defeat Wolverine and I want to stab my eyes with a rusty fork over the sheer dumbfuckery this fuckface used to say that Myers would win.

I want to die.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post
          I just got done going through a 6 page thread on how Halloween's Michael Myers would defeat Wolverine and I want to stab my eyes with a rusty fork over the sheer dumbfuckery this fuckface used to say that Myers would win.

I want to die.
          I know, right? Besides, everyone knows Freddy Krueger would beat both of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post
            For a moment there I was thinking of Freddie Mercury.
            Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 08-02-2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
              For a moment there I was thinking of Freddie Mercury.
              That one could defeat the Marvel and DC universe both, let's be real

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• Dysphoria. My face. Being too weak to change things.

Existence is suffering.

Fuck you for being right, Buddha.

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red." - Clive Barker, The Books of Blood

Comment

• Cis people, sometimes.

Wrote a mini RPG supplement about transgender characters and their place in the world, and I’ve been passing it around for feedback. This one guy has told me less than three times now that I need to add a section on magical sex toys.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• I hate the newest edition of Vampire: The Masquerade for reasons I have discussed countless times before and since I don't feel like rehashing them all, let's just say that with the official release of V5, all of my worst fears and deepest complaints about it were generally proven to be true.

I will still support Onyx Path and enjoy the old White Wolf stuff from the 90's but NuWW won't get a penny from me from now on.
                      Last edited by Camilla; 08-06-2018, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                        Cis people, sometimes.

Wrote a mini RPG supplement about transgender characters and their place in the world, and I’ve been passing it around for feedback. This one guy has told me less than three times now that I need to add a section on magical sex toys.
                        Uggghhhhhh, that hurts my soul, everything you've written in there is awesome. Stupid horny moron.

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                          Cis people, sometimes.

*Sigh* This is why we can't have nice things.

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• When you have to stop pretending someone you idolize isn’t terrible because they’ve made it too hard to ignore.
                            Last edited by atamajakki; 08-07-2018, 11:26 PM.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• I hate most anything related to Marvel and DC these days, ESPECIALLY the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

As an anime fan, I will gladly say that in my humble opinion, Anime Rules while Marvel and DC Suck!

Also, I hate the Harry Potter books. They're a highly overrated children's book series, not the next great work of the literary canon despite what so many members of my generation otherwise think.

If you enjoy the Harry Potter books, fine by me, but don't act like they're something they're not.
                              Last edited by Camilla; 08-08-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Camilla View Post
                                Also, I hate the Harry Potter books. They're a highly overrated children's book series, not the next great work of the literary canon despite what so many members of my generation otherwise think.

If you enjoy the Harry Potter books, fine by me, but don't act like they're something they're not.
                                Okay, I'm going to try not to be argumentative because that's not the spirit of this thread, but this is a pet peeve of mine that I'm going to address in the spirit of the thread.

If you don't like Harry Potter (or any other YA fiction) that is 100% fine by me. Not every book is for every person. You don't have to like it and I'm not going to try and make you.

However, it ticks me off when people sneer at children's books. Children's books are awesome. Children's books teach us things. Harry Potter set off a wave of YA fiction that makes it much easier to get kids to read. Hell, it teaches adults to read too. I read my wife the first four books when we started dating. By the middle of book 5, she started reading on her own and hasn't stopped.

Harry Potter is the best selling book series of all time. You know what number 2 is? Goosebump. How many of us got introduced to horror through R.L. Stine? What else is a children's book? Oh, I don't know... the Hobbit?

Being a children's book or YA doesn't mean a story isn't important, doesn't lack depth, or can't be part of the literary canon. If you hate it, fine by me. But don't pretend that the fact it doesn't speak to you devalues its worth to the world of literature.

Comment

Working...
                                X