You Know What I Hate MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
    In the last two days, the most thoughtful and civil discourses I've read online have been about wizards pooping.

well sometimes someone puts out something so stupid, the collective cesspit that is known as the internet just have to stop and go "huh?"

Comment

• Dunno what Rowling was thinking. But they should at least have outhouses, then with a magic disposal spell on it, and then have indoor ones

Comment

• Also recall that per Rowling's words, you can be entered into magically-binding contracts without your knowledge or consent - if Voldemort really wanted to win so badly, he could've made a Goblet of Fire-alike and written a note "from" Harry Potter promising to Apparate himself onto the surface of the sun, for realsies, no backsies, signed Harry Potter.

Comment

• I'm usually wary of saying stuff like "that body of work should be taken from the author and put away where nobody could not reach it anymore", because it's a sentiment that more often than not reeks of fan entitlement and other stuff I loathe, but I'm sad to say we're getting to a point where J.K. Rowling deserves it. I mean, I still give her credit where it's due (and there's plenty to give), but things are getting out of hand.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• I hate that the same people who would seem to want me as an ally, can't seem to stop insulting people like me.

Unless, of course, they don't.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• Despite loving good comedy, I hate how it feels like no one (Including me) has any interest in stuff that takes itself entirely seriously. Not even the news.

EDIT: Also, Rowling has either become a total troll or is going slowly but totally insane.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
                Rowling has either become a total troll or is going slowly but totally insane.
                You say that like both can't be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
                  EDIT: Also, Rowling has either become a total troll or is going slowly but totally insane.
                  She’s just gotten rich. Something about owning incomprehensibly large quantities of money has a way of making people lose touch with reality.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• I hate how easily affected I can be by things outside of my control.

Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42

Comment

• I hate that I keep checking to see if there's an errata thread posted by Ian Watson for Mage Gods and Monsters and...it's not there. : (

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• Feeling like I'm stranded out at sea with endless other desperate people, with only a few life preservers to cling to for dear life, only for an asshole in a helicopter to call down and demand we toss the preservers up, so he play at building a wall out of them.

Comment

• I'm going away. I don't feel safe anymore, and I can't do anything about it. Leaving is my only option. I want to thank so many of you, for being a welcoming community, for sharing idess, for being a friend. I don't know what i would have done without you.

Thank you so much. I'm sorry.

Goodbye.

- Az

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                          - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
                          (She/Her)

Comment

I'm going away. I don't feel safe anymore, and I can't do anything about it. Leaving is my only option. I want to thank so many of you, for being a welcoming community, for sharing idess, for being a friend. I don't know what i would have done without you.

Goodbye.

- Az
                            I don't know if I understand entirely, but I wish you the best in everything. Do what is good for you and yours at the moment. Stay safe, stay content, find times where you can be happy.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

I'm going away. I don't feel safe anymore, and I can't do anything about it. Leaving is my only option. I want to thank so many of you, for being a welcoming community, for sharing idess, for being a friend. I don't know what i would have done without you.

Goodbye.

- Az
                              Hoping this is a going away from the forums message and not a “going away” from everything message. If it’s the latter, please don’t. It’s awful to not feel safe anywhere, but you are loved and needed and important. Talk to someone, talk to me if it helps, talk to your partner if you can, ideally talk to someone who’s trained to help in these situations, but hang in there.

If it’s the former, sorry for assuming, but I would rather get the bases covered in situations like this. You’ll be missed on the forums, but avoiding social spaces that don’t feel safe is totally understandable. Take care of yourself, and don’t be a stranger.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• I can't communicate. I just fear, hate and hurt.

Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42

Comment

Working...
                                X