No announcement yet.

You Know What I Hate MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunshots. Fired by drunk people. Because yay fireworks? I don't understand the US...

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
    - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
    (She/Her)

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
      Gunshots. Fired by drunk people. Because yay fireworks? I don't understand the US...
      Happens all the time by me in Miami. Sometimes they're drunk, sometimes they're just looking for an excuse to fire their guns.

The Final Frontier

Comment

• I hate that even after spraying and vacuuming multiple times, and taking a shower, I can still sit down at my computer and immediately have 6 fleas jumping on me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
          I hate that even after spraying and vacuuming multiple times, and taking a shower, I can still sit down at my computer and immediately have 6 fleas jumping on me...
          Did you change vacuum bags each time?
          I wouldn't stress it too much, without a host the little things will only live a few days.
          Last edited by Dwight; 07-10-2019, 02:22 AM.

Are you on the square?
          Are you on the level?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight View Post

Did you change vacuum bags each time?
            I wouldn't stress it too much, without a host the little things will only live a few days.

No, we're using one of those Shark vacuums, which sucks everything up into a bucket. Just need to detach it to pour everything out.

On the subject of hosts, though... we've got 3 people and 6 cats living here. Two of said cats have opted to stay out doors since this started.

Comment

• Emotional exhaustion.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
              (She/Her)

Comment

• What filmmakers seem to think “openly” means.

Comment

• I hate being weak and failing the people who love me.
                  Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 07-14-2019, 03:06 PM.

(She/Her)

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
                    I hate being weak and failing the people who love me.
                    ​You can always PM me if you wanna talk about it.

Comment

• I'm tired of round after round of "Is this racist racist?" Trump could literally show up to speak to the press in blackface and people would still be questioning whether he's a racist on TV.

Comment

• "What he said wasn't racist - it couldn't be racist, because he's got an Asian woman in his cabinet!"

Comment

• There is a certain level of irony in telling someone that the leadership of their home country is the most corrupt, inept and terrible in the entire world... only to later realize that their home country is your home country and that the corrupt, inept and terrible leader you were talking about is, in fact, yourself. But I'm sure that irony will be lost on his supporters.

Comment

• being young, but feeling old

-

Comment

• The slimy underbelly of our hobby that absolutely feels it MUST be shitty to certain fanbases out of some sad insecurity is really getting old. Older I get the less I find I can simply pass it off as another shitty run in.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

• Being awake.
                                Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 07-17-2019, 08:45 AM.

(She/Her)

Comment

Working...
                                X