No announcement yet.

You Know What I Hate MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember,when it was revealed Johnny Depp abused his wife,turns out,it was a lie and his wife herself was actually abusing him. she quite literraly tried to cut of his index finger. Look it up,it sounds like a plot twist of drama show but it's really happening

Comment

• I remember hearing about that a few years ago. It didn't really get much attention then doubt it will get much attention now. What's worse is that it wasn't just trying to cut off his finger. she burned his face with cigerettes, gave him a black eye, and drugged him apparently. so you know a all around great person who will surely get what she deserves /s

Comment

• Terrible stuff happening this january.

Comment

• You know, the possibility of the occasional false testimony doesn’t stop the overwhelming majority of abuse stories from being valid.

Comment

• I’m alone in the house for the whole week and this feeling of depression and dread just hit me right on the first day! I don’t want to eat, I can’t sleep well, and drawing isn’t as fun. I hope this is just temporary since I can’t deal with this for seven days...

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

• Would a hug help?

Comment

• Social interaction would help yes( ´∀`)

Though I'll will just relapsing into those negative feelings again once the rush wears off... Depression is way too scary.

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

• Calvin Harris had his nudes leaked. I didn't see one single person defending him,showing sympathy.
                  I thought people had run out of ways to make me sick.
                  Edit: I mean people on twitter,not here Let me explain,he used to date this superstar,when they broke up the superstar fans started compiling,saying horrible things.
                  They've been doing that for four whole years. I thought they would give it a rest,I thought making fun of someone who has his nudes leaked would be too low. Turns out,nope.
                  Those are the people I'm talking about. My apologies
                  Last edited by Nicolas Milioni; 02-02-2020, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                    Calvin Harris had his nudes leaked. I didn't see one single person defending him,showing sympathy.
                    I hadn't even heard about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                      I hadn't even heard about it.
                      Oh no I dont mean you. Let me explain,he used to date this superstar,when they broke up the superstar fans started compiling,saying horrible things.
                      They've been doing that for four whole years. I thought they would give it a rest,I thought making fun of someone who has his nudes leaked would be too low. Turns out,nope.
                      Those are the people I'm talking about. My apologies

Comment

• Tangerine Idiot is working hard to make sure we start using land mines again, even though we’ve advanced beyond the need for them to control a piece of land.

And to make sure unsuspecting kids don’t get their limbs blown off years down the road, the new mines will have built-in batteries, so they shut off after two weeks or so, leaving them inert… so an enterprising enemy soldier can dig them up, put new batteries in, and blow the limbs off an unsuspecting person weeks down the road.

We don’t need mines, you guys. This asshole seems bound and determined to implement policies to get more and more innocent people killed.

Comment

• And another giant leap towards fascists, theocrats and oligarchs taking control of America today.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” noun: empathy the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

Comment

• South Dakota’s legislature can go fuck themselves.
                            Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 02-08-2020, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• Mentioned that I hope a game is adapting material that features queer characters prominently does it well and instantly got buried in nonsense about “forced diversity” being told to not talk about politics and stick to the game.

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

• Grrrrr. I hate jerks like that. My sympathies.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn, Contagion RMCs; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X