You Know What I Hate MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W..t..f... Utah judge.

I was expecting something dumb that that's... astounding.

Comment

• Also, Elizabeth Warren seems to have broken her campaign promise not to take money from Super PACs.

Comment

• Well, more accurately, she announced she's going back on that promise. Which sucks, but at least she's being open about it before taking that money, instead of trying to hide it (which you really can't).

Even so, my hatred over US campaign financing is aimed more at the system that forces most politicians into this position. I really wish "how capable and willing you are to raise a ridiculous amount of money," wasn't a qualification for holding high office, but it's hard to change the system if none of the people that want to change it can get elected because they don't play these stupid games.

Comment

• I've been so angry this days,I dont really know why :/. Somim hating hating,its annoying

Comment

• Bulbhead’s got a “battle for the White House” chess set that claims to just be educational, and there’s no endorsement or support involved.

So naturally it’s got a fully-stocked Republican side, and the “king” and “queen” on the Democratic side are literally empty podiums.

(Some advice, Bulbhead, since you don’t know who the Democratic candidate is going to be, and you want to appear neutral, wait until October to sell the chess set!)

(That said, I’m sure Pence is positively-fuming that Bulbhead made him the “queen.”)
            Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 02-24-2020, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• What’s this? The President just openly bragged about the war crimes our armed forces are doing overseas, bragged about it to a massive crowd for at least the second time?

Surely he’ll see consequences for this, right?

No?

As a reminder, our Constitution actually holds that we respect the treaties we agree to over our own laws.

I mean, I know the various directors and secretaries and such are just gonna say he misspoke (and then he’ll say, no, he didn’t, we just misunderstood him/were fooled by the fake news), but c’mon.

C’mon, Congress, at least investigate this shit.
              Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 02-27-2020, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• When one of the best illustrations of your point was made by a slimeball of a person.

Comment

• Can someone find a way to illustrate to President Trump that forbidding someone from doing a thing legally will in no way stop the people doing the thing illegally?

​He seems to think that if we stop letting people through our designated border crossings from Mexico, that that'll somehow slow the spread of the Coronavirus.

1) Trump's "racist dogwhistle Bingo" card is already fucking full; he already outright stated that people crossing the Mexican border were diseased years ago.

2) The virus wasn't coming in from Mexico; it was his incompetent administration spreading it around in the US.

​3) The only thing blocking the legal places of entry will do is guarantee that everyone coming across the border will do so without being screened for the disease, because,

4) People are still crossing the border without documentation*, because,

5) His wall isn't built yet, and even if it was,

​6) Those little bits of his intended wall that have actually been built are actually easier to get over than some of the existing terrain at the border where no wall can be built.

​*Note that per our Constitution, the treaties the US signs supersede US law; we've signed numerous treaties about how we're supposed to treat refugees, and refugees crossing the border are not committing a crime, any more than a person who uses a wheelchair is committing a crime when he parks in the disability parking with the appropriate tags on his car.
                  Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 03-02-2020, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Ok so since we are talking politics. I'll share some reflection on why im in favor of taxing billionaires.
                    I didn't use to be in favor of that until a while ago. Because i really really REALLY hate theft. Nothing disgusts me more than human being taking away another's property.
                    I speak from personal experience,twice in my life some jerk pointed a gun at me to steal my walle. I already hated thieves before that but i hated them more after they personalky screwed with me.
                    So,for a few years I thought forcing a higher tax rate on billionaires was just another form of theft.
                    But after some reflection,i realized *i* pay taxes,my folks do. My college classmates do. So why shouldn't they? I don't feel robbed when i pay taxes,i know they are a necessary sacrifice to everyone to have healthcare,roads,education and security. I am making the sacrifice and the rich people need to do the same,that' just how society works

Comment

• But i do hate the "eat the rich" and the "guillotine" movemen
                      Those peope talk murder so lightly. I lived near favelas,i heard gunshots between rival gangs daily. I had guns pointed at me. I know what violence is like. And those people want to chop human beings heads of.
                      They want more violence,more death. And i for one i'm tired of violence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                        But i do hate the "eat the rich" and the "guillotine" movemen
                        Those peope talk murder so lightly. I lived near favelas,i heard gunshots between rival gangs daily. I had guns pointed at me. I know what violence is like. And those people want to chop human beings heads of.
                        They want more violence,more death. And i for one i'm tired of violence.
                        If there were actually people out there doing that that would be one thing. There aren't. I think I'll worry about the people causing the approaching ecological collapse and mass extinction first thanks.

See you all on the other side.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrannicalRabbit View Post

If there were actually people out there doing that that would be one thing. There aren't. I think I'll worry about the people causing the approaching ecological collapse and mass extinction first thanks.
                          I know I know,its just the rhetoric disturbs me. There always this implication of a new revolution a brewing. I fear that. Revolutions always have a high body count.
                          It's slippery slope yknow? You start joking about guillotined,a few years later the billionaire you joked about killing is dead. And so are 500 people who had no fault in any of that.

Comment

• I want people from all sides of the political spectrum to just... sit down and talk.
                            a peaceful resolution

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                              I know I know,its just the rhetoric disturbs me. There always this implication of a new revolution a brewing. I fear that. Revolutions always have a high body count.
                              It's slippery slope yknow? You start joking about guillotined,a few years later the billionaire you joked about killing is dead. And so are 500 people who had no fault in any of that.
                              Again, I'll worry about the actual problems that are causing that rhetoric, the alternative looks far more like concern trolling to maintain status quo.

See you all on the other side.

Comment

• Let me stress though,I'm not a friend of billionaires. I want them to be taxed the same way I am, and many of them have broken the law,I want them arrested for that
                                I just dont want more death.

Comment

Working...
                                X