You Know What I Hate MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
    Like what? Fake mooners and flat earthers?
    Well the recent announcement was about the moon (high altitude infrared telescopes have found ice on the moon, but it's been a fact for about a decade) so monoliths, ancient cities, current cities and secret government bases people came out saying that's what's about to happen

You've been playing around the magic that is black
    But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

• Texas Republicans are trying to throw away over a hundred thousand votes that were conducted entirely as officials directed the voters to do. In their attempt to do so, they have taken it to court, and naturally, the judge overseeing the case is one with a very partisan reputation.

He/him

Comment

• I get super motivated to do something but then loose all intrest as soon as I start.

Comment

• Showed up at work today for my first day back since I got Covid. When I arrived the police were there, along with an ambulance and a news crew. It turns out about 20 minutes before I arrived one of the employees found a dead person next to the dumpster. It was one of the homeless guys who come in from time to time. There's a transient population nearby and most of them are good people. This guy though, we had to ban from the store about a month ago when he shot up heroin in the bathroom and then passed out and we had to call an ambulance. The police said it looked like he had OD'd. I talked with him a few times and he was a decent guy, other than being a heroin addict.

What pissed me off though was that his mother and sister showed up. I was in the back doing work and could hear them talking to my manager. And the first thing the mom says is, "So how much are you going to pay us for a settlement?" It was like, what!? And my manager tried to explain to them that just because he died on the store's property didn't mean the store was responsible. And the mom and sister went off on her, demanding money. It was disgusting, they didn't even try to pretend they cared he had died, the only thing they cared about was getting a paycheck.

So yeah. Fuck that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
            Texas Republicans are trying to throw away over a hundred thousand votes that were conducted entirely as officials directed the voters to do. In their attempt to do so, they have taken it to court, and naturally, the judge overseeing the case is one with a very partisan reputation.
            If it makes you feel any better both the state supreme court and a shopped for federal judge threw out the cases.

Comment

• So I'm in the camp convinced regardless of how the election goes tomorrow, the next American civil war is about to happen. The only question is what form it takes. And we're hours before the storm hits.

It's all about to go to shit, and there's not a fucking thing anyone can do. Not a fucking thing anyone who could do something would do.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
              Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

• Well, there is one side whose tent contains, among others, 'the people who want a second civil war' along with 'the people who want a racewar' and the wildly out of right field 'the people who want to kickstart the Apocalypse and face seven bloody years of tribulation before Jesus' second coming arrives.'

I suppose the hope is more in humanity's lack of organization and unwillingness to kill their neighbor when it comes to things like this. The trick is to not be like them, and if you're wrong, let it sour you forever into pretending they're just as bad as you think they are.
                Last edited by nofather; 11-03-2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Myself. It's myself and my mind

Comment

• Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
                    Myself. It's myself and my mind
                    Message me if you need someone to talk to.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

• That people have become so blinded by the prognostication of 24 hour news cycles and their exit polls that they really have no idea how the democratic process really works.

Comment

• The electoral college; moreover, I hate having to tell friends who don't live in the US how we've been waiting for days to find out if the guy who got more than four million votes over the other guy actually won the election.

He/him

Comment

• I hate when mobs of white people tell me they want to put me in "special camps".

Comment

• Well guess it time to wish my military friends good luck as they had back to the forever war!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimmi05 View Post
                              Well guess it time to wish my military friends good luck as they had back to the forever war!
                              I hate the endless forever war.

Comment

Working...
                              X