Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know What I Hate MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What I find remarkable is that if you step far far away from everything, america looks remarkably like a supervillain.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
      What I find remarkable is that if you step far far away from everything, america looks remarkably like a supervillain.
      Apparantly we are just getting started? I don't know give it a few months I guess.


      It is a time for great deeds!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
        What I find remarkable is that if you step far far away from everything, america looks remarkably like a supervillain.
        Far away? Open a history book. This country has a laundry list of war crimes and genocide on its hands.


        Remi. she/her. game designer.

        Comment


        • Often, having committed them on its own people.


          He/him

          Comment


          • Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

            Far away? Open a history book. This country has a laundry list of war crimes and genocide on its hands.
            Hey mate, I was born in Singapore.

            My first exposure to America was when they told us they helped smash Japan. Then the Transformers movies and John Ringo's books.
            Last edited by Accelerator; 11-08-2020, 05:04 PM.

            Comment


            • Fixed. Characters.
              Last edited by Second Chances; 11-08-2020, 06:30 PM.


              Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP), The Hedge (OPP)

              CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

                Be that as it may, misgendering when Remi's pronouns are in her sig is not cool.
                Sorry. Is changed.

                Comment


                • i had a bloody meltdown on a public space. i lost my fuckign mind and said awful offensive things. Just another instance fof my anger issues ruining my life,i'm sorry for anyone involved;
                  Last edited by Nicolas Milioni; 11-08-2020, 09:21 PM.

                  Comment


                  • I hate having accidentally overwritten the game file containing my successful first run on Devil May Cry 3, which would have had all the weapons and upgrades to carry over into higher difficulty levels (and just generally being able to access any of the Normal missions at will).


                    I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                    Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                      Fixed. Characters.
                      What does that mean?


                      It is a time for great deeds!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                        i had a bloody meltdown on a public space. i lost my fuckign mind and said awful offensive things. Just another instance fof my anger issues ruining my life,i'm sorry for anyone involved;
                        It's noble to reign in your rage and apologize when you recognize you did wrong. Cheers.


                        It is a time for great deeds!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
                          What does that mean?
                          Accelerator fixed their post.

                          Posts need at least 10 characters, so users usually add "characters" to short posts.

                          Comment


                          • Ah I see, thank you for the illumination.


                            It is a time for great deeds!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Heavy Arms View Post
                              Posts need at least 10 characters, so users usually add "characters" to short posts.
                              I've often found trimming the cruft out with editing to stick.


                              I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                              Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

                              Comment


                              • I typically use white-text to differentiate my "This is enough characters to be allowed to post" text from the "this is the message of my post" text.
                                ‚ÄčLike this.


                                He/him

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X