Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks eldagusto.

Comment

• As if I needed another reminder that the police need defunding.

He/him

Comment

• A Texas ghoul is offering a million-dollar reward for proof of Trump’s claims of widespread voter fraud. Which means that he could have thrown a million dollars at PPE for our overloaded medical workers instead of trying to aid a fascist in his coup attempt.

He/him

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
          A Texas ghoul is offering a million-dollar reward for proof of Trump’s claims of widespread voter fraud. Which means that he could have thrown a million dollars at PPE for our overloaded medical workers instead of trying to aid a fascist in his coup attempt.
          I mean couldn't you have said the same about the 100 million dollars Bloomberg wasted trying to flip Florida blue. That seemed futile and that money could have helped a lot of people.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
            I mean couldn't you have said the same about the 100 million dollars Bloomberg wasted trying to flip Florida blue.
            There’s a difference between spending money trying to combat the rise of fascism (albeit ineffectively, yes), and spending money trying to enable it.

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
            That seemed futile and that money could have helped a lot of people.
            I have elsewhere said the same of Bloomberg’s presidential run.

He/him

Comment

• Bloomberg has done things to assist in Covid response in America (mainly helping mayors keep in communication with each other, and how to deal with outbreaks from a scientific backing) but has put more efforts on the international level.

The governor of Texas did get one call out from the lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania who had someone admit that they used their dead mom to vote for Trump. And there was a mailman who

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/st...11204923576321

What the governor of Texas seems to be attempting to do is get people to admit that they voted fraudulently, or accuse others of doing so, to throw doubt on the process. They've found a few Republicans who spontaneously started third party campaigns in Miami that never campaigned or debated, getting large donations through a PAC that could be anyone. In the end these things are pretty standard from the politicians of the GOP, get people to stop trusting the vote, or to stop understanding what they're voting for, then take advantage.

I just hate the hypocrisy of it all. People who make grand claims about caring about anything from veterans to farmers to voting and are in the middle of screwing them over now like they were two years ago.
              Last edited by nofather; 11-12-2020, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• I feel tired, exhausted, and my brain feels like a clogged up piece of clockwork or a computer that's hit a lag.

Comment

• I feel ya. It sucks to have a huge pile of stuff to do and no one to help you out.

He/him

Comment

• Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
                    I feel tired, exhausted, and my brain feels like a clogged up piece of clockwork or a computer that's hit a lag.
                    I had the same feeling Monday night. My brain started stuttering like a computer as I tried to read my book before bed.

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP), The Hedge (OPP)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                      I had the same feeling Monday night. My brain started stuttering like a computer as I tried to read my book before bed.
                      Me: "Come on, creative juices, work!"

Brain: "Remember that fanfiction you tried to make, but lost all energy to make? Here are some ideas."

Me: "I should get a new brain."

Comment

• I hate that I can't get through the 3e combat system. My ADHD stops me from concentrating long enough to actually get through everything, including the charms. And stops me from remembering the combat system off my head. So I have to endlessly consult the pdf before I can actually do anything.

Comment

• Are you playing it by yourself? I find that going through it with someone else tends to help.

He/him

Comment

• Just like he threatened to all his sycophants that Obama was going to do (Obama did not), Trump looked into kicking over a nuclear anthill in Iran before leaving office in order to either force an extension of his term, or further entangle the President-Elect in conflict across the world.

Comment

• Maybe America can hand over Trump to Iran as a peace offering.

Comment

• Was going past Sonic and remembered that I liked their strawberry slushes but hadn't had on in years, so I stopped and ordered one. Took two sips and BAM, brainfreeze! Then I remembered that these things always give me the worst brainfreeze and that's why I never got them despite liking them. Ended up taking me almost an hour to finish it, by whichtime it was more of a liquid than slush. In short, I hate brainfreeze.

Comment

Working...
                                X