No announcement yet.

You Know What I Hate MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cure for brain freeze is a nice tall glass of water. Just drink some of that water and it'll melt the stuff causing the brain freeze.

Comment

• Originally posted by Resplendent Fire View Post
      The cure for brain freeze is a nice tall glass of water. Just drink some of that water and it'll melt the stuff causing the brain freeze.
      A brain freeze is caused by the sudden constriction of blood vessels in the neck due to the cold, this in turn effects a nerve cluster behind the nose which causes the pain.

You've been playing around the magic that is black
      But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

• I know, but the water thing works.

Edit: Forgot to specify warm water.
        Last edited by Resplendent Fire; 11-19-2020, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• That Dr. Fauci has needed to have constant security for his family, because he's taken an evidence-based approach to handling a pandemic.

‚ÄčOf course, as much sympathy as I've got for him, I'm still annoyed that he won't commit to making the COVID vaccine mandatory.

He/him

Comment

• In all fairness, enforcing a mandatory vaccine could be more trouble than investing resources in maximizing voluntary vaccinations (esp. making sure they're free) and encouraging local mandates. It's a lot easier for, say, a school to say, "your kid can't come back to in-person classes or participate in extra-curriculars until they're vaccinated," than it is for the federal government to force you to take one.

With the current data on transmission, COVID doesn't need the same level of vaccination in the general population as most standard childhood vaccines. ~75% vaccination should break COVID as a pandemic,and help isolate it to smaller areas so wider ranging resource can be uses to contain/treat/suppress it.

Of course, I hate worrying that once we have an effective vaccination program, that we're going to struggle to get 75% voluntary anyway. We can't hit that number with flu vaccines.

Comment

• My province had about 700 new cases a day less than a week ago. Today we are just shy of 1400 and neither our premier nor our health minister is anywhere to be seen.

He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP), Better Feared: Nosferatu (STV)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

Working...
              X