X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057295/?ref_=fn_al_tt_6

Attack of the Mushroom People Official Trailer - YouTube

Comment

• Man, screw Texas governor Abbott and his obvious hypocrisy.

He/him

Comment

• I hate that as far as Abbott goes, he feels that Texans dying as a result of his policies and decisions isn't a bad outcome, just as long as he can frame the Democrats as responsible.

Comment

• Even the folks who are calling out Ted Cruz’s lies about the stimulus Bill are inadvertently furthering his goal of getting right-wing talking points into people’s heads. When Democrats disputed Ted’s obviously false accusation that it would put money into the hands of undocumented immigrants, they failed to challenge the underlying idea that giving the people who overwhelmingly do America’s worst and most thankless and dangerous jobs a decent amount of money would be a bad thing to do.
          Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 03-07-2021, 02:22 AM.

He/him

Comment

• I hate that I can't just turn off my anxiety regarding running games.

I was supposed to have a game today, but the moment I received a some small piece of criticism from one of my players beforehand, I found it just flared up my anxiety surrounding it. It was purely constructive and delivered in a friendly manner-... Still, it just hurt me and I knew I shouldn't have felt so hurt.

It was irrational, deeply irrational, but I couldn't stop it from affecting me to the point where I had to postpone.

I hate that kind of vulnerability.

Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42

Comment

• I hate killing mosquitoes. I mean, they are parasitic, blood sucking vermin that transfer diseases and don't let me sleep at night, but as long as my sister and her boyfriend lived in the house they mostly found them tastier and left me alone, so I didn't had to kill them. Now, however, I am their main food supply, and it makes me feel guilty every time that I kill one of them. If there was a way to just stop them from entering the house it would have been better, but currently, I just need to keep killing them.

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• Have you tried lemons and cloves?

I hate that it seems like there is really nothing to look forward to this year. No amazing concerts, not really any movies I want to see, no games I really want to play. I am just plodding along from one day to the next with just kinda living. I feel a little soulless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimmi05 View Post

I hate that it seems like there is really nothing to look forward to this year. No amazing concerts, not really any movies I want to see, no games I really want to play. I am just plodding along from one day to the next with just kinda living. I feel a little soulless.
                  Amen to that, brother. Amen. I find joy in nothing. Things which once brought me joy are nothing but ash now. Things which I once loved I don't care anymore. Even the best video games are just.... a chore to do now. The only thing I do en masse anymore is sleep.

Comment

• Being stuck between a rock and hard place.

My friend just surprise - gifted me with all of the expansions to Final Fantasy XIV because I guess there's a new expansion coming out. I played it back when it came out but that was like 6 or 7 years ago, and I really wasn't interested in getting back into MMOs. But he spent all that money on it because he wants to hang out and play a video game with me (he lives on the other side of the country these days so getting together in real life is impossible), and now I feel kind of obligated to play it even though I'd really rather not.

So I'm going to feel guilty if I don't play, but I know I'm also going to end up being kind of annoyed if I do because my free time is just too limited right now to play an MMO.

Comment

• Watching people make the same stupid mistake the same way.
                      This time last year we were hearing about a hugely contagious disease we needed to look out for, and people ran out for their usual dose of decadence for spring break anyway. Now a year's worth of consequences later, they're running out to do the same thing, knowing that COVID-19.2 (the upgraded version!) is already confirmed to be out there.

Comment

• Mass shootings, I fucking hate them.

He/him

Comment

• White people talking for me, and then asking me to leave a thread about Asians when I was the only Asian or even non white person commenting because it made white people uncomfortable. I mean I guess it’s easier to speak for people when you tell them to shut up. Though it is kind of funny the lack of self awareness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
                            White people talking for me, and then asking me to leave a thread about Asians when I was the only Asian or even non white person commenting because it made white people uncomfortable. I mean I guess it’s easier to speak for people when you tell them to shut up. Though it is kind of funny the lack of self awareness.
                            Lmao.

Hello, fellow Asian

Comment

• Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
                              White people talking for me, and then asking me to leave a thread about Asians when I was the only Asian or even non white person commenting because it made white people uncomfortable. I mean I guess it’s easier to speak for people when you tell them to shut up. Though it is kind of funny the lack of self awareness.
                              The irony is cast. Don't complain about forum moderation on the forum the mods moderate.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

The irony is cast. Don't complain about forum moderation on the forum the mods moderate.
                                Excuse me but did I say it was this forum? I post on a number of forums and this behavior is not isolated to just this place. I broke no rules here, I didn’t even bring up any forum. I know you have a lot of unchecked power but decorum please.

Comment

Working...
                                X