Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know What I Hate MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LAPD, shooting at protestors.


    He/him

    Comment


    • Driving 4 hours to a place for one day only to find the road you used closed the very next day and being forced to take a circuitous detour.

      Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
      LAPD, shooting at protestors.
      I wanna be more outraged, but sadly that seems like par for them.

      Comment


      • I hate stupid people who go to everyone with their useless advice. Simply indescribably enraged.

        Comment


        • Cites closing parks. Having no natural space close to where I live, just hard sidewalks. Politicians who take money from developers to allow any remaining forest to be cut down and replaced with these housing developments where every house is the same - puke!

          Radiant City Documentary
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YzhgQy3O2U


          He/Him... I just Love Witches.

          Comment


          • I hate being incredibly indecisive when it comes to making characters in RPGs.

            I got the new Wrath of the Righteous game last night. Spent almost 3 hours in the character creator making different characters and considering different builds. Finally settled on one and then went, "Oh yeah, there are Mythic Paths, let me see what those do... oh, you can turn into a dragon? Awesome!" and then I realized the character I built wouldn't work so great at that. So back to spending another 3 hours in the character editor. Finally got a character done, played for awhile and then decided I wasn't having all that much fun because of the mechanics so I guess it'll be another couple of hours in the character creator. There went my whole day off.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post

              I got the new Wrath of the Righteous game last night. Spent almost 3 hours in the character creator making different characters and considering different builds. Finally settled on one and then went, "Oh yeah, there are Mythic Paths, let me see what those do... oh, you can turn into a dragon? Awesome!" and then I realized the character I built wouldn't work so great at that. So back to spending another 3 hours in the character editor. Finally got a character done, played for awhile and then decided I wasn't having all that much fun because of the mechanics so I guess it'll be another couple of hours in the character creator. There went my whole day off.
              I hope that game has better programming than Kingmaker did. It's a testament to how enjoyable the game was that I continued to play it despite the myriad technical difficulties and glitches. That...or i was so desperate for gaming during the pandemic lockdown that I tolerated hourly crashes anyway.

              Also;

              I despise when webcomics I've followed for years suddenly go offline for no apparent reason and with no warning or way to find them.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Darksol-aeternium View Post
                I hope that game has better programming than Kingmaker did. It's a testament to how enjoyable the game was that I continued to play it despite the myriad technical difficulties and glitches. That...or i was so desperate for gaming during the pandemic lockdown that I tolerated hourly crashes anyway.
                Yeah, I picked it up after a friend of mine who's been playing it for a bit told me that he hasn't encountered any major bugs or serious issues. The only problem he's had is that engaging in mounted combat is a bit awkward with the game trying to draw straight lines towards enemies but it's not a deal breaker or anything.

                Comment


                • Women driven into mass-exodus from the now backward state of texas by this latest embarrassment of an abortion law. And the overload placed upon all the clinics of neighboring states as a consequence. All for the sake of creatures who don't understand that people's bodies are not their possessions/playthings.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Darksol-aeternium View Post
                    Women driven into mass-exodus from the now backward state of texas by this latest embarrassment of an abortion law. And the overload placed upon all the clinics of neighboring states as a consequence. All for the sake of creatures who don't understand that people's bodies are not their possessions/playthings.
                    Texas is also the state whose elected officials, after a hurricane, voted to protect insurance companies rather than the desperate, newly homeless people wandering the streets trying to imagine how to put their lives back together.


                    He/Him... I just Love Witches.

                    Comment


                    • Tepid political takes online, especially twitter. Especially if they don't do anything irl.

                      Brexit

                      on line talking heads like sargon of akhad and his fans.
                      Last edited by Ragged Robin; 10-02-2021, 03:30 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ragged Robin View Post
                        Tepid political takes online, especially twitter. Especially if they don't do anything irl.
                        Should active commitment to political activism be a prerequisite for expressing an opinion online? Don't waste your precious time on Twitter.


                        He/Him... I just Love Witches.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by HorizonParty2021 View Post

                          Should active commitment to political activism be a prerequisite for expressing an opinion online? Don't waste your precious time on Twitter.
                          Twitter is cancer on the human race. Change my mind.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HorizonParty2021 View Post

                            Should active commitment to political activism be a prerequisite for expressing an opinion online?
                            My tongue is in the my cheek but that idea actually appeals. Imagine if all the people with basic bitch opinions on trump/boris/whoever actually got involved. All those bodies on the floor leafleting, marching and standing with me and the good guys might start to turn it around. also might help sharpen/focus their views instead to local irl events instead of some asinine pop culture shit. we really could have done with some more bodies on the ground with some of the protests I've been to recently or helping with the issues the community faces. after a while of that you get kind off cold to some white middle class nerds musings s/he heard somewhere else on racism in Orcs in trumps america (while living in the UK) from the comfort of his sofa, while you stand their in the pissing down rain facing bible thumpers who outnumber you 1 to 3 outside the local abortion clinic during your counter efforts.
                            Then again it's a thread on what I hate rather than people I have meaningful criticisms about maybe I should focus my bile on right wingers who never hold their shitty leaders to account since that's an actual issue as opposed to me being a grumpy bitter bitch.

                            apologies, this has been building up for a while.

                            EDIT-also fuck google, they can pretend to be as socially conscious as they like I remember what they did last election for the tories.
                            Last edited by Ragged Robin; 10-03-2021, 07:25 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
                              Twitter is cancer on the human race. Change my mind.
                              Twitter is being trapped in room with 300 people who mostly already agree with you to the point you've lost all sense of perspective and moderation while no one can say anything complex. plus 5 people trolling you. Realized how useless it really was the day of the last uk election results.
                              Last edited by Ragged Robin; 10-03-2021, 07:04 AM.

                              Comment


                              • I hate Bolsonaro. I deeply hate that guy. But I have to admit that he was pretty open and honest about his ideas before the election, so I hate even more how so many conservatives voted for that imbecilic bastard and now argue that they had been duped and couldn't imagine that he would do so many abhorrent things. They didn't imagined he would be racist (although he said he would), persecute political enemies (although he said he would), misogynist (although he said he would), try a military coup (although he said he would), try to strip minorities from their rights (although he said he would) and exterminate our natives (although he said he would), or ignore science in favor of religious zealotry (although he said he would) and be generally xenophobic (although he said he would), among so many other atrocities he said he would do.


                                #NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
                                #AutismPride
                                She/her pronouns

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X