X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cerealkiller
    started a topic You Know What I Hate MK I

You Know What I Hate MK I

Heartburn. I love chili but this is an evil and HELL I wish upon no one.

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    I hate the fact that a doctor can arbitrarily change/reduce my medication dosages, without any real satisfactory explanation and regardless of my wellbeing or possible discomfort. What I hate more is that my doctor has done exactly that. I don't know what to do, save for hoping that this changes. Self-medication via online mail order has already been suggested by an acquaintance. Ideally, I'd have my medications overseen by a doctor, but I'll do what I have to, if it comes down to that. I hope it doesn't.
    Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 06-07-2019, 03:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
    Incidentally, it really burned me up when Cracked fired their entire video staff, but I’m glad to see Cody Johnston is still doing stuff.
    Very much agreed!

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
    Yes, I too watch Some More News.
    Incidentally, it really burned me up when Cracked fired their entire video staff, but I’m glad to see Cody Johnston is still doing stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    The mayor of a sleepy Alabama town was revealed to have advocated for the mass execution of LGBT people. First he tried to claim it was fake news; then he tried to claim that, OK, he did say it, but he thought it was private; then he tried to say he was only suggesting doing it in response to a revolution, which somehow makes it better?

(No, it doesn’t.)

He has since apologized (in your typical boilerplate politician way, claiming he was taken out of context, saying his comments don’t represent anybody’s actual position, yadda yadda yadda), but one thing he hasn’t done is resign.
    Yes, I too watch Some More News.
    Last edited by Charlaquin; 06-05-2019, 07:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    The mayor of a sleepy Alabama town was revealed to have advocated for the mass execution of LGBT people. First he tried to claim it was fake news; then he tried to claim that, OK, he did say it, but he thought it was private; then he tried to say he was only suggesting doing it in response to a revolution, which somehow makes it better?

(No, it doesn’t.)

He has since apologized (in your typical boilerplate politician way, claiming he was taken out of context, saying his comments don’t represent anybody’s actual position, yadda yadda yadda), but one thing he hasn’t done is resign.

Leave a comment:

• TyrannicalRabbit
    replied
    My friend that never checks details downloaded the SFO mod for Warhammer 2 Total War and broke the mod launcher. Sigh.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    I used to really love schadenfreude, but right now, I’m sick of being right; “I told you so” has worn out its fucking welcome.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by nofather View Post
    They seem to be trying to rebrand natural gas as 'freedom gas.'
    What.

The.

Fuck.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    They seem to be trying to rebrand natural gas as 'freedom gas.'

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    I'm trying very hard to stay stable right now. I know I'm not doing a very good job of it, though. I haven't spoken to anyone outside of my house in weeks. I'm neglecting relationships that I value with people that I love. I don't know how this is going to turn out, but I'm trying to be optimistic.

I don't exactly feel optimistic, but there's no point in affirming my fear that I'm without hope. I want to think that's a falsehood I've internalized due to depression and other stressors. I want to get better. I miss the people I care about. I miss feeling like things are going to be alright. I hate that I don't.

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    ​Grr grr grr.
    I hate being misgendered. It happens every single day. Even the people in my life who should know better do it. My dysphoria is, in general, quite severe. Misgendering or deadnaming me can make an already painful day unbearable, even to the point that I have serious thoughts of self harm. I don't have anyone to reach out to, if it should become necessary, save for emergency services and a hospital I don't trust.

I wish I could rely on my family, or even trust them, but I can't and don't. They barely know me, in general. I hid myself from them for most of my life, and for good reason. Goth kids were barely tolerated by my family, let alone lgbtq+ folk. I've had cousins disowned or their family contact severed simply for being gay. Even the more "tolerant" among my family members don't fully support me as a trans person. My aunt, who was like a big sister to me, doesn't call anymore and misgenders me to my face when I see her. I got deadnamed by my sister the other day. I got called "sir" by my own mother today.

And on and on it goes. I'm so fucking tired. People refuse to acknowledge the truth of me. What utter nonsense.

I just want to be seen.
    Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 05-19-2019, 12:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TyrannicalRabbit
    replied
    People posting a misogynist neo nazi who isn't good at lore videos lore video on the official discord and trying to hide behind a content/content creator excuse.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    A good friend who is trans got misgendered at her job, and when she told her manager about it, he basically shrugged it off.

​"Well, what if it was an accident?"

​Grr grr grr.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X