X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cerealkiller
    started a topic You Know What I Hate MK I

You Know What I Hate MK I

Heartburn. I love chili but this is an evil and HELL I wish upon no one.

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Every year on this day I feel a little less proud to be an American. Part of it can, I feel, be attributed to my increasing knowledge of American history replacing and deprogramming the years of American mythology I was taught in schools.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    So, it turns out that a cop can straight-up instruct a paramedic to just inject dangerous quantities of ketamine into a black person he's arrested. And, even crazier, the paramedic may do it.

That's a thing.

​Holy shit.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    The Trump administration has reclassified ICE as a "security agency" for the sake of blocking information from being disclosed via the Freedom of Information Act.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    The Iowa governor’s driver hit a protestor with a car.

Luckily Cavil, the protestor, is uninjured.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    "The Honorable" Craig McDermott, a judge in Omaha, Nebraska spent pretty much the entire day granting eviction after eviction, forcing people out of their homes during a pandemic.

​But before you get too mad at him, this is hardly limited to just Nebraska.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 07-01-2020, 06:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Another day, another series of brutal unprovoked attacks with pepper balls and rubber bullets on peaceful protestors.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
    I thought his twitter account was banned?
    Nope; the worst they've done is hide his incitement to violence and fact-check one obvious lie.

Leave a comment:

• Accelerator
    replied
    I thought his twitter account was banned?

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Donald Trump is attempting to dox protestors on his Twitter. It would be really nice of anyone with some free time to report the tweets to get them taken down.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    A group of nurses in Philly decided to occupy the closed Hahnemann hospital to let it serve as a free clinic.

The police sent in a SWAT team that stormed the place and forced them out.

They’re keeping a hospital closed and empty. During a pandemic.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 06-28-2020, 08:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    So, it’s being alleged that Trump, months back, received intelligence that Russia was stirring up the Taliban to try and carry out violence against U.S. soldiers, and he just did nothing. Just sat on that information. That he’s more willing to act to defend dead racists than live soldiers.

But that’s not even a surprise. It’s technically new information, but it isn’t anything I haven’t come to expect from him.

I hate that his allies are already scrambling to defend him from these allegations, not by denying that they happened (because it’s going to inevitably turn out that they did), but by trying to come up with a justification for them.

I hate that even his defenders are pretty much acknowledging, “Yeah, something this heinous isn’t beneath him in any capacity,” and yet continue to defend him.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 06-27-2020, 09:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Lyda Krewson the mayor of St Louis doxxing a bunch of constituents who signed a petition to defund the police in her city, names and streets they live on, in some cases addresses, including at least one minor. Online. On Facebook. With a sign language interpreter there in case someone who wants to act on the information is deaf.

Leave a comment:

• Dwight
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
    A rich man steals food from out of the mouths of poor people and gets to spend four months in a cushy white-collar prison, while a poor man allegedly using a counterfeit $20 bill is grounds for his immediate murder by a police officer.
    You gonna be mad when you find out about John Kapoor

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    A (now fired) North Carolina police officer was caught on tape opining about how eager he is to go out and start killing protestors.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X