No announcement yet.

Here be Ponies!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't mind the speed and off-screen nature of the Changeling substitution. It had to be fast to work, as anything short of a blitz would have been detected and stopped by the Mane 6 et al before Starlight got involved. As for showing any of it, that would have had to be done via flashbacks so as not to spoil the reveal, and at that point it would have been moot.

But Thorax and the New Changelings? Yeah, that bugged me, too. And for all the reasons you mentioned: too much, too fast; and frankly, too easy and too facile.

Comment

• Ahhh, sweet Ponies, take me away from this election madness...without you, I'd be driven to drink!

Some fans are upset that, just when we're learning more about Changelings, they up and change them completely, when they were fine the way they were. Of course, there are still more that haven't been changed, so the way is open for a Changeling Civil War, which should make for some great fanfic material...

Speaking of, did it bother anyone else that they didn't deal with the whole threat? Discord was about to take our heroes to Fluttershy's/Ponyville, where *there are still Changelings masquerading as the Mane Six*, but they decided to go to the festival instead! Serves them right if they end their week of partying to find out that Chrysalis got her revenge back heading straight for Ponyville to raze the place with her still-loyal followers...For that matter, aren't there imposters of the Princesses still in power? At the very least, I would have also replaced the Wonderbolts...

Comment

• “Aarrrhh!!! There be holes in that there plot!!!”

Comment

Working...
        X