You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know what I love MK I

I'll start this one off as well. I ran my first game in over a year last night. It went great. I only have two players and we are playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E. Got a dwarf mercenary and a human agitator. I've got a great atmosphere going as well. The grim stuff hasn't hit yet, the town they are in has been peaceful for years but now there are grave robberies happening and now bodies as well as valuables are disappearing. I've got a bit of humor in it as well. Buxom flirty elf inn owner, a strange relationship between the constable and an ogre who serves in the army for Averland. Things are going to progress nicely week after next in session two when they start trying to figure out who is digging up the graves.

pls respont

Originally posted by cerealkiller View Post
    I'll start this one off as well.
    But...but I already did. You posted in it and everything.

Comment

I don't know if I should love or hate this but every time I type onyx path in google, it directs me to a nearby strip club and then refers me to this site..

Comment

Originally posted by Shock View Post
        I don't know if I should love or hate this but every time I type onyx path in google, it directs me to a nearby strip club and then refers me to this site..
        Well, Google does personalize results now. Meaning based on your prior search history that's what it thinks you are likely looking for.

So I suspect that means you're spending more time searching for strip club related things than gaming related things. Or else maybe you do a lot of local searches.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Odd_Canuck View Post
          So I suspect that means you're spending more time searching for strip club related things than gaming related things. Or else maybe you do a lot of local searches.
          I think it's based more on location vs interest. I have been using google maps to travel to the local security conference a lot recently so that may have thrown things out of whack.

And I personally don't visit strip clubs. Look, can't touch. Might as well go to the modern art museum. Get the same thing but without the horny drunken assholes with a lower price.

Comment

Oh my gawd, we have likes again.

This is the next best thing to the fact that a group of unicorns is called a blessing, which could only be beaten out by actually having a blessing of unicorns.

West Side Sparkles, bee-yetch.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Onyx Path Freelancer
            Working on:The Hedge
            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Kino's Journey

Comment

What i love, this weeks episode of Bones.
              Why? because it happens in Argentina, specifically Buenos Aires. And the level ignorance of the place is just to goddamn funny I couldnt stop laughing at it. So many thing wrong with i could make a entire list section by section of why. Just the fact that i only knew it was Buenos Aires when they anounce after 10 min in the episode was a blast.

Rule number 1
              Assume players are bastards, bastard coated bastards with bastard filling until proven otherwise.
              Rule number 2
              I don't care about the theme of personal horror.

Comment

Hmm... well, I love that I was able to catch wind of us moving over this way from the WW forums. Haven't been doing much on a few sites for a while with having a lot going on here.

Got an angel on the left hand and a devil on the right
                She's gonna raise a little hell up in heaven tonight---Vixen
                When you say it's all divine and meant to be
                What about your flesh and blood and defiers like me?---Avantasia

Comment

I love ice cream cookie sandwiches. There's one restaurant within walking distance of my apartment--they warm up the cookies before they put the ice cream on. It's messy to eat, but it's so good.

Comment

It occurs to me that I don't want to sound too whiny, and this is true, I'm just not sure what to do with it: I have gotten a lot of compliments on my haircut, and actually a couple of what I think are appreciative stares.

Comment

So, even better-I tried on some clothes I've been gathering for a while, and came to a realization: I am actually sexy as hell.

Now THERE'S a line I never thought I'd say.

Comment

I was at Walmart the other day, shopping with a friend, when I picked up a pound of lean beef because you can always stand to have some beef in the freezer. My friend shuddered dramatically and explained, "I hate that stuff. I always get bone chunks in my Walmart meat."

"I never have," I said, accurately.

"You're the only person I know who hasn't," he grunted. "You must be lucky."

"That, or I just don't chew my food," I admitted. "Mostly I just relax my throat, point my face at the ceiling, and start quacking until the food goes down." I pointed my face up to the sky and demonstrated, honking like a goose through my nose, and after three of them I stopped because my friend was laughing hard enough that it just seemed like a waste of energy to continue.

I love ending on a laugh, though.

Comment

I miss the days of doing random crazy stuff for the fun of it. those days will soon return when my Baby Bears are older and I can do it to embarrass the hell out of them.

- If you must be ridiculous, I must ridicule you.
                          - Those that can give up essential liberties in exchange for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Bear View Post
                            I miss the days of doing random crazy stuff for the fun of it. those days will soon return when my Baby Bears are older and I can do it to embarrass the hell out of them.
                            You need to add an evil laugh(tm) at the end of that.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Odd_Canuck View Post
                              You need to add an evil laugh(tm) at the end of that.
                              When I actually do it, I will.

Right now, though, I have to be careful because the Elder Baby Bear is at that age (3 and a half) where she will try to copy me, and sometimes with dangerous results.
                              Last edited by Papa Bear; 11-13-2013, 02:16 PM.

- If you must be ridiculous, I must ridicule you.
                              - Those that can give up essential liberties in exchange for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X