No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love seeing my quote in Papa Bear's signature. It makes me feel all warm and squishy, and not in the normal human way.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

And I love that I was able to put it back on. I've had numerous questions about it lately

AND I love that I got my old avatar back.

Though, my totem showed up on Samhain and was NOT a polar bear, so I feel a little weird about using it now.
      Last edited by Papa Bear; 11-13-2013, 04:39 PM.

- If you must be ridiculous, I must ridicule you.
      - Those that can give up essential liberties in exchange for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Well, my aunts are gone (along with the cigarette smoke) and my friend got to Istanbul (now imagine a bunch of ladies dancing for him around the world). He can get work easily as a computer tech with a refugee status. I am still bitching about the cold (Mom is giving me strange looks if I keep sneezing...damn allergies and there is a damn cedar tree off my front porch).

I discovered one thing though...I knit left handed! Drove my poor aunt crazy as she was showing me to cast on, do a stockette stitch and do a purl. I was left handed until I was 6 when I broke my left arm and had to use my right hand to do my schoolwork. So I will practice left hand knitting when I am not working on a crochet project.

Bipolar vampire...can't decide to feast for fun or for rage...

Comment

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, the female Malkavian's second outfit.

Ortam + Malkavia makes a Requiem fun.
          Posts in this colour are Persuasion.
          Posts in this colour are Seduction.
          Posts in this colour are Intimidation.

Comment

Well, our very own ArcaneArts did something amazing today: he brought a movie called Wolf Children to Rexburg. He put it up on Tugg.com and it was played in a local theater tonight. Many people were there, and there were gasps and laughs aplenty. Congratulations, Arc, you deserve a round of applause.

"For these reasons, the trade of a soldier is held the most honourable of all others; because a soldier is a Yahoo hired to kill, in cold blood, as many of his own species, who have never offended him, as possibly he can." ― from "Gulliver's Travels"

Comment

Thank you.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
              Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by brjedi26 View Post
                Well, our very own ArcaneArts did something amazing today: he brought a movie called Wolf Children to Rexburg. He put it up on Tugg.com and it was played in a local theater tonight. Many people were there, and there were gasps and laughs aplenty. Congratulations, Arc, you deserve a round of applause.

Comment

got invited out tonight by a girl I kinda got a crush on at work. Went with her and a couple of her coworkers to go play pool. had a pretty great time, first time going out and doing anything social other than my IPMS meetings and model build days in a very long time. Exchanged numbers with her as well. Not sure if she likes me or not but that definitely felt like the "Lets invite this guy I like to see if he can stand up to the friend test." The fact they invited me to a New Years Eve party more than a month in advance makes it seem like that's likely. Ohh, and the bartender didn't ring me up for two of my beers. Best night I've had in ages.

pls respont

Comment

Originally posted by cerealkiller View Post
                    got invited out tonight by a girl I kinda got a crush on at work. Went with her and a couple of her coworkers to go play pool. had a pretty great time, first time going out and doing anything social other than my IPMS meetings and model build days in a very long time. Exchanged numbers with her as well. Not sure if she likes me or not but that definitely felt like the "Lets invite this guy I like to see if he can stand up to the friend test." The fact they invited me to a New Years Eve party more than a month in advance makes it seem like that's likely. Ohh, and the bartender didn't ring me up for two of my beers. Best night I've had in ages.
                    *fist pump* Way to go cereal!

"For these reasons, the trade of a soldier is held the most honourable of all others; because a soldier is a Yahoo hired to kill, in cold blood, as many of his own species, who have never offended him, as possibly he can." ― from "Gulliver's Travels"

Comment

Free beer is the tastiest beer.

Ortam + Malkavia makes a Requiem fun.
                      Posts in this colour are Persuasion.
                      Posts in this colour are Seduction.
                      Posts in this colour are Intimidation.

Comment

I'm ten minutes late for work already, but remind me to congratulate you, 'killer. I don't care if you guys end up dating or what; for right now, I'm just glad you have a friend to talk to.

Comment

I love it when Elisabeth does things for me. She brought me a dreamcatcher from the Austin Powwow but I accidentally left it on the computer desk on top of her feathers. I was more concerned about the weather (rain, cold front, possible ice). Mom got into a cleaning frenzy today while making an apple cake and chocolate creme pie for tomorrow. I am just waiting for her to start making the fudge because she needs help with the pot when she is pouring it into the pan.

Meanwhile...chocolate covered cherries and creme drops! She even brought home a diet MD without me begging for it (I stayed home in case of phone calls).

Comment

I absolutely love V20. The book is amazing and it was probably the best investment I have ever made. I only wish I had the POD version as well.

Comment

I found a revised Malkie clanbook for $7 all together. Now the voices in my head can be entertained...

Comment

I love how the Ignore feature works on this new forums. I can't even see the avatar anymore.

- If you must be ridiculous, I must ridicule you.
                                - Those that can give up essential liberties in exchange for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X