No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even despite my opinion on Apocalypse, I'm super excited about the chance to play a werewolf in a video game where that's the entire point.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
    Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
    He/him pronouns, please

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post
      Paradox just announced there will be a Werewolf: The Apocalypse videogame.

Today is fucking awesome.
      RIP AND TEAR *Metal Chord*

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prometheus878 View Post

RIP AND TEAR *Metal Chord*
        The level of FUCK YEAH is high indeed, Promie my homie from another nomie.

I wanna Rage

The Midnight Oil on 98.1 FM HOWL RADIO - https://twitter.com/AzraelFirestorm?s=09

Comment

• The Onyx Path tumblr reblogged my tattoo last night, which led to a ton of people seeing it!

Why they reblogged a two year old post is beyond me, but I'm not complaining.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
            The Onyx Path tumblr reblogged my tattoo last night, which led to a ton of people seeing it!

Oh, neat. I look forward to seeing it when I get on Tumblr later.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
            Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
            He/him pronouns, please

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
              The Onyx Path tumblr reblogged my tattoo last night, which led to a ton of people seeing it!

I've been seriously considering getting the Glasswalker Tribe sign with a Philodox glyph as a first tattoo. Something quick and easy before I go for the larger one I want.

I was considering an Exalted Caste sign, but Twilight looks like an emoticon and Secrets and Serenity are actual planet symbols. Too much of a risk of confusion.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

• I love disco music. Don't know why, but I do.

Comment

• Miraculous is now on Netflix.

Comment

• Loki Everett Davisson . Born February 17, 2017 @ 1207 am. Weighed 7lbs 8oz, 19.5 inches long!

Follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/scelestai

Comment

• Met Kieron Gillen today, he signed my copy of The Wicked + The Divine, we spoke a little about the introductory fiction he's writing for Scion.

It was cool and unexpected, with me living in Italy and all. Brightened my day.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
                      Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps". When not busy writing homebrew, I also try to write CoD fiction. (All paused until August)

Waiting feverishly as instructed

Comment

• I apologize for the thread necromancy, but I love Italo Disco music.

It's awesome. Of course, I also like regular Disco music too.

Comment

• nvm, wrong "what I" thread.

Comment

• I love that my daughter was just born (well she was born yesterday technically). I still don't know how to make her a relic for her birthrights. But we have 2 cats that could serve as her guides for now. Anyway both her and her mother are doing great and i cant wait to bring them home.

Comment

• I love that I treated myself last week and today the mail brought me several huge books of Warhammer 40K Fiction (I got there through Dan Abnett's work with Marvel and Aaron Dembski Bownden's work of Werewolf: The Forsaken) and some Print On Demand. Had a couple of rough weeks and I decided it was time to waste some hard-earned money.

I'm currently reading a Blood Angels book with the Dark Eras Companion and Beast Night Horror's book at my side. Feels nice.
                              Last edited by Cinder; 05-12-2017, 05:50 PM.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
                              Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps". When not busy writing homebrew, I also try to write CoD fiction. (All paused until August)

Waiting feverishly as instructed

Comment

• My soul mate and best friend being there for me.

Also, Kibatsumejutsu. (FTW)

The Midnight Oil on 98.1 FM HOWL RADIO - https://twitter.com/AzraelFirestorm?s=09

Comment

Working...
                                X