No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even despite my opinion on Apocalypse, I'm super excited about the chance to play a werewolf in a video game where that's the entire point.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
    Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post
      Paradox just announced there will be a Werewolf: The Apocalypse videogame.

Today is fucking awesome.
      RIP AND TEAR *Metal Chord*

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prometheus878 View Post

RIP AND TEAR *Metal Chord*
        The level of FUCK YEAH is high indeed, Promie my homie from another nomie.

I wanna Rage

"The Silver Ladder; because every kid deserves a real Pokemon." - Kleptomania

Comment

• The Onyx Path tumblr reblogged my tattoo last night, which led to a ton of people seeing it!

Why they reblogged a two year old post is beyond me, but I'm not complaining.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
            The Onyx Path tumblr reblogged my tattoo last night, which led to a ton of people seeing it!

Oh, neat. I look forward to seeing it when I get on Tumblr later.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
            Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
              The Onyx Path tumblr reblogged my tattoo last night, which led to a ton of people seeing it!

I've been seriously considering getting the Glasswalker Tribe sign with a Philodox glyph as a first tattoo. Something quick and easy before I go for the larger one I want.

I was considering an Exalted Caste sign, but Twilight looks like an emoticon and Secrets and Serenity are actual planet symbols. Too much of a risk of confusion.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

• I love disco music. Don't know why, but I do.

Comment

• Miraculous is now on Netflix.

Comment

• Loki Everett Davisson . Born February 17, 2017 @ 1207 am. Weighed 7lbs 8oz, 19.5 inches long!

" It literally feels like someone has goatsed my pelvic bones."

Comment

• Met Kieron Gillen today, he signed my copy of The Wicked + The Divine, we spoke a little about the introductory fiction he's writing for Scion.

It was cool and unexpected, with me living in Italy and all. Brightened my day.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
                      Nightmares & Dreamscapes - Got any ideas about the denizens of the Primordial Dream? Come here and let's share our nightmares together

We finally got pictures of Pluto. No Mi-Go in sight. Those bastards are clever.

Comment

• I apologize for the thread necromancy, but I love Italo Disco music.

It's awesome. Of course, I also like regular Disco music too.

Comment

• nvm, wrong "what I" thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X