Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Odell's Oktoberfest marzen style lager

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• I love The #JugglosvsNazis because the scary clowns from the end of last season turning out to have been good guys is exactly the sort of twist that season 2017 of this show needed

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post
        I love The #JugglosvsNazis because the scary clowns from the end of last season turning out to have been good guys is exactly the sort of twist that season 2017 of this show needed
        You know, they were conspicuously absent from last season's trailer.

Maybe that was a subtle hint about their upcoming heel face turn.

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

• I love tabletop game Kickstarters. Getting to interact with authors and seeing all the stretch goals is such a pleasant little thrill.

(Not to shill, but totally shilling anyway: Legacy: Life Among The Ruins 2e has four days to go on their crowdfunding campaign, the dev seems very nice, and they've funded a ton of really exciting new goodies.)

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• I love Jameson Irish Whiskey!

Comment

• Game of Thrones. After all these years, still firing on all cylinders. Damn, what an episode.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• I still find it pretty good, but the writing has felt a bit forced of late. I've always been impressed with how big Westeros has felt and how well-managed individual ignorance was.

Important characters also appear to have developed some unprecedented plot armor as well.

I know it's a common fan-ship, but the Daneris/Jon thing doesn't feel like it's getting a proper chance to develop and is being shoehorned in at the last second.

Dragon stuff just got more interesting though!

Read the rules

This is my mod voice.
                This is not my mod voice.

Comment

• (They/Them/Their) https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/borderland

Comment

• I love going back to college to finish my Associate's Degree after a two-year break. I'm literally one semester away from finishing and then I can get my Bachelor's Degree and hopefully my Master's Degree as well. I want to research history so I can teach it.

I love studying history and learning about it, and considering I'm good at history and bad at everything else, it's a natural fit that I study it in college.

Comment

• I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking it, but the amount of support people in Houston and across Texas have shown for one another, and North America in general for the disaster. I know some of the government people are being their usual two-faces, but the amount of regular people trying to chip in is really nice. It means a lot to me because after Andrew it seemed like this kind of disaster led to a post-apocalyptic dystopia where insurance companies would give you the finger then move up north and the government response was to just throw money at bureaucracy.

Comment

• This joke is my contribution to mankind's cultural heritage for today

Originally posted by Cinder View Post
                        Me, reading the “It” book again, being hyped for the movie: “I’m lovin’ It”

Pennywise: Thanks!”

Ronald McDonald: “What the fuck guys”

Having way too much fun about this (and I'm totally aware of how dumb it is)

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
                        Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps".

Hopes to write about monsters, shapeshifters and soulless abominations someday. If you have criticism that can help me improve, I'm always here

Comment

• I love when my power comes back on after a hurricane knocks it out.

Onyx Path Forum Administrator
                          Posts in this color are moderator posts
                          Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
                          Forum Terms of Use
                          the Contact Us link.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darksider View Post
                            I love when my power comes back on after a hurricane knocks it out.
                            Yeah, that's some good stuff.

When I lived in hurricane country, my friends and I used to celebrate such an occasion with a home-cooked meal whenever possible, since if the power had been out long enough we'd been eating less perishable foods from one smaller cooler while leaving all the good stuff we didn't want going bad sealed away in a larger cooler. I loved those meals.

Not so noble anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darksider View Post
                              I love when my power comes back on after a hurricane knocks it out.

Still waiting on mine.

: (

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• I got some adorable new pants that are super loose and flowy and slit on each side. It's like each of my legs is wearing a skirt and I love them.

Comment

Working...
                                X