You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

I almost regret asking this, but what’s your issue with 2e? The fluff is the same save for the Fog of Ages.

I don't like the mechanical changes such as reworked Disciplines, Conditions, Touchstones, and Tilts. It feels like a case of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it.", that's really it.

The emphasis of the Strix and the removal of the Fog of Ages are more minor complaints for me. My main issues with Requiem 2e are mainly mechanical.

Comment

• I love my fursona, silly as it sounds. Getting art of her is one of the few joys in my life these days, and I’ve made some amazing friends thanks to the furry community.

New art if anybody wants to see: https://m.imgur.com/a/Ut1Qe

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• I love Pepsi

Comment

• Originally posted by Camilla View Post
          I love Pepsi
          And Pepsi actually sells diet Pepsi with cherry flavor. Unlike some other company

Comment

• Welp looks look the beginning of the end for one of the most corrupt administrations in U.S. history.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrannicalRabbit View Post
              Welp looks look the beginning of the end for one of the most corrupt administrations in U.S. history.
              What did I miss?

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• I love Halloween

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
                  What did I miss?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/u...-indicted.html

Comment

I love Halloween
                    Me too! 7890

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
                      Me too! 7890

Yup, I'm even dressing up in costume. I'm going as Julius Caesar, I even made a toga out of some white bedsheets and a white tank top. I bought at Walmart and I bought a laurel wreath to wear on my head. I'm also going to give out candy to trick-or-treaters while my Mom is at work. It's going to be awesome!

You dressing up for Halloween?

Comment

Yup, I'm even dressing up in costume. I'm going as Julius Caesar, I even made a toga out of some white bedsheets and a white tank top. I bought at Walmart and I bought a laurel wreath to wear on my head. I'm also going to give out candy to trick-or-treaters while my Mom is at work. It's going to be awesome!

You dressing up for Halloween?
                        Yes. My partner and I are dorks and dressing up as two of our characters from our Requiem roleplay. I’m an Ordo Dracul doctor and they’re my Revenant test subject.

Comment

Working...
                        X