You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigDamnHero View Post
    I wish I had gone to the Women's March. But good on you for going.
    Guys like Courtland Sykes are why we need these marches.

Comment

• I love brainstorming ideas for fanfiction.

Currently want to do a World of Darkness fanfiction, but not sure if I want to base it off of Masquerade or Requiem. It is a tough decision.

Comment

• I have a friend flying out today. We’re gonna share a hotel room for a week, I’m gonna show her the beautiful place I live, and we’re gonna be super gay together.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• There was a free Pennywise Funko coming with the It blu-ray I got a couple of days ago and some friends got me the Hellboy one, so now I can have this sort of Toy Story shenanigans going on in my kitchen

Weirdest fight over a remote ever. But, odd photos aside, it's a little thing that pleases my geeky urges
          Last edited by Cinder; 02-17-2018, 03:46 PM.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• Black Panther was pretty damn good got to say.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

• Deleted. Wrong thread.
              Last edited by Fat Larry; 02-18-2018, 03:04 PM.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• I love Vampire: The Requiem, I even came around to liking Second Edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Camilla View Post
                  I love Vampire: The Requiem, I even came around to liking Second Edition.
                  I’m genuinely happy to hear you’ve come around on it.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

I’m genuinely happy to hear you’ve come around on it.

Yeah, the pool of people interested in First Edition has pretty much gone dry and since V5 isn't looking good to me at all, I went "Fuck it!" and decided to give 2E a chance. I even posted a thread in the Requiem sub-forum asking questions about it if you want to check it out.

Turns out a lot of my mechanical grievances were simply me overreacting to change back in 2014-2015 and given my preferred playstyle, I am inclined to like 2E more, which is why I am buying it when I get paid next month.

As for the setting elements I don't like (Strix, God-Machine, Clan Akhud, no Belial's Brood or Fog of Ages), those can easily be hand-waved out since there's no actual metaplot and everything is explicitly stated to be optional.

I'm actually planning a Chronicles of Darkness 2E play-by-post chronicle that can support a wide variety of themes and stories (it's a sandbox game) and I may need help from other forum users integrating the other splats I'm less familiar with, like Mages or Werewolves. (I'm mostly familiar with Vampire, Changeling, and Hunter)

I still don't want to include the Strix, the God-Machine/Demon: The Descent, or Beast: The Primordial but that's just due to personal preference. Any of the other CofD gamelines I am open to.

Comment

• There's a comic convention in Milan at the beginning of March. Not the biggest one around here, but still big enough to be important and manage to have cool stuff and important guests. Last year I got Kieron Gillen to sign my copy of The Wicked + The Divine, we chatted a bit (even about his work for Scion!) and I found some books and comics I was looking for.

Point being, I do like it a lot. Possibly even more than our major one, Lucca, which I found to be...too much. I was making plans to get there and trying to save enough money, when the people from my local comic store called me asking if I was available to help them at their stand there. They noticed stores here and there keep calling me for the holiday season or for the sales, so I do have some hard-earned experience (if you survive several Christmas at Gamestop, you're the equivalent of a war veteran). While I have college duties, I don't have a job right now and thus accepted.

Which means I'm getting there, trip, entrance and other expenses covered by them and also get paid for it. It won't be much and I'm aware it's not the same as going just for fun, but hey, still a good thing I'd say

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• I love that they just voted to decriminalize marijuana here in Savannah.

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• That was the worst thing about living in Denver. I don't really care if people smoke pot, but I can't stand the smell and sometimes it was impossible to escape.

Comment

• Trevor Noah's book, Born a Crime.

Comment

• It's a very special person's birthday today. I'm going to love celebrating with them.

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red." - Clive Barker, The Books of Blood

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
                                It's a very special person's birthday today. I'm going to love celebrating with them.
                                Why didn’t you tell me? The house is a mess!

Kidding, of course. Happy birthday to this person.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Working...
                                X