No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that even at my workplace, I can find gamers interested in more obscure/niche RPGs like Monsterhearts and Primetime Adventures.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
    Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
    He/him pronouns, please

Comment

• The trailer for the new Halloween movie really got me excited. It does seem to get it right and John Carpenter is heavily involved. Can't wait.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDamnHero View Post
        I love that even at my workplace, I can find gamers interested in more obscure/niche RPGs like Monsterhearts and Primetime Adventures.
        Make sure it’s Monsterhearts 2!

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinder View Post
          The trailer for the new Halloween movie really got me excited. It does seem to get it right and John Carpenter is heavily involved. Can't wait.

I enjoyed the trailer, but I'm not sure how "heavily" involved he really is. While I know he is executive producer(which can range from literally NOTHING, to anything in terms of impact), there are a number of things in this new Halloween that go against Carpenter's vision for the franchise.

I do know he is personally in charge of the soundtrack, so that IS pretty cool.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post

I enjoyed the trailer, but I'm not sure how "heavily" involved he really is. While I know he is executive producer(which can range from literally NOTHING, to anything in terms of impact), there are a number of things in this new Halloween that go against Carpenter's vision for the franchise.

I do know he is personally in charge of the soundtrack, so that IS pretty cool.
            Nah, I did my research and generally follow any word Carpenter says, I'm a huge of fan of him. In this case executive producer means that they asked him opinions and approval across all the parts of the project and while the movie cannot be said to be a Carpenter one, he approached it with enthusiasm and made several suggestions. The man pretty much thought "I had no interest in this for years, but perhaps this time they're onto something and I can help to make it a conclusion to the franchise I can accept and sponsor"

As for his vision, this seems to be pretty much the best compromise between what he thinks about Michael and Laurie and what the industry wants to do with the franchise. Unless you're talking about Halloween 3 and Carpenter's idea to make it an anthology series, but that was a long time ago. Michael and Laurie aren't brother and sister, the movie is a direct sequel to the first one and the Carpenter's biggest pet peeve with the other movies and Rob Zombie's remake, the fact that you should not give Michael a backstory or an explanation for his actions because that's the whole point and what really makes him scary, is addressed.

But the fact he's in charge of the soundtrack is indeed really cool. Let's hope for the best!
            Last edited by Cinder; 06-09-2018, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• I like the fact that I get to see my Dad for my birthday tomorrow.

Comment

• I took a day off from everything and went to visit the Acquarium of Genoa and the Galata Museum of the Sea. It's something I do from time to time, especially when I need to relax and chill for a while. Living in a sea town not far from Genoa and with both sides of my family having connections to it, I grew up loving the ocean and that's a big reason why I consider both of the Acquarium and the Museum two "happy places" of mine.

As it always happens when I go there, today was a good day.
                Last edited by Cinder; 06-18-2018, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• My health is finally in the up-swing; My chronic pain is finally so little that I can get household chores done and still have enough energy left to do more than just keep up, I've made a big impact on my vitamin D deficiency, and I've shed 25-ish pounds in the last 3 months.

The lady of the house also recently got a promotion at work, so life is all-around good for the time being.

Plus I get to see my 80-year-old grandmother next weekend. She pretty much raised me and I haven't seen her for a while, so I'm looking forward to that.

Not so noble anymore.

Comment

• That's great to hear.

Comment

• My wife. Ten years of marriage! Yes, someone has managed to willingly stay socially linked to me and physically within my general location for ten years. And half of my genes are mingled with hers, in a small form that exposed himself for some reason in Animal Kingdom.

Comment

• At home tired from from driving 1600 Km (c.1000 Miles) over the weekend...it was well worth it as Sunday we were celebrating my grandmother's 100 birthday (the actual birthday was on June 6th, but this weekend was a long weekend due to a Stat Holiday, making it easier for travelling).

The body is not as strong as it use to he, but her mind is still sharp as a steel trap. CBC even came and did a quick litttle segment for the local news.

Project consolidation:
                        Rough Draft: Dhole Shifters, Ottawa By Night, Tribebook Bunyip, Garou Variant
                        In redaction: Lasombra Bloodline

Comment

• Not having to set an alarm to get up for work for the next two months.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• GLOW is back on Netflix. I binged the first season in like a day. Its a awesome look at a really weird and awesome period of wrestling.

Comment

• My circle of friends had no trouble adapting to the changes in name, gender, and pronouns of a friend we haven't seen in over a year. I'm very happy about that, and that my friend who kind of just ghosted on all of us has finally started showing up again.

Not so noble anymore.

Comment

• Making my fiance smile. Best smile in the world.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                                - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
                                (She/Her)

Comment

Working...
                                X