No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Army Men, those little green plastic soldier dudes were a big part of my childhood.

Comment

• Running VtM today. Ran VtM the other day. Running VtM most of the week. I am in my element, dear forumites. Life is good. Oh, and my girlfriend is now sporting an adorable new mohawk that makes me want to pet her like a kitten, so I do. It's cool with her.

I love a lot today.

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red." - Clive Barker, The Books of Blood

Comment

• My partner and I are getting a Kitten!!!

My mom has a friend who rescues a lot of stray cats, and her most recent one was pregnant. The kittens are too young to be adopted yet, but one of them is going to be ours in October. They are orange tabbies. We are going to call ours Pipkin.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Made a Tumblr post praising Kieron Gillen's intro fiction for Scion: Origins and he aknowledged and appreciated it.

So that was not a bad way to start the day, gotta admit

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• I like the concept of historical reenactment and would love to get into that hobby. Unfortunately it is a very expensive hobby, but it looks like a lot of fun.

I'm particularly interested in the American Civil War, World War II, and Ancient Roman reenactment.

Though I am also open to American Revolution and Medieval periods as well.

Comment

• I was cleaning up the room and found the original notes I made when i planned my Islamic Golden Age's CoD game. That chronicle was the longest one I ever ran, the one that required most work and, to this day, still the one I'm the most proud of.

It was fun, even the planning and research part. It was essentially a One and Thousand Nights game, so I went for the classic tropes and characters (Harun al-Rashid, Ja'far and so on) and placed them in a slightly more fantasy-oriented CoD setting with relative historical accuracy , but I still enjoyed learning about the era. I just love that time period. I know well that things are never black and white when it comes to history, but I feel like I can say that, at its finest, the Islamic Golden Age was one of mankind's brightest cultural moments.

Plus I discovered Magi because of that, which is one of the few shonen that I like. And speaking of comics, I'm still really fond of the Sandman story about it.

Finding those notes also reminded me that we're getting official material on the Islamic Golden Age in Dark Eras 2, which is a notion I buried away to deal better with the waiting,

Sooo, long story short, I love that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinder View Post
                I was cleaning up the room and found the original notes I made when i planned my Islamic Golden Age's CoD game. That chronicle was the longest one I ever ran, the one that required most work and, to this day, still the one I'm the most proud of.

It was fun, even the planning and research part. It was essentially a One and Thousand Nights game, so I went for the classic tropes and characters (Harun al-Rashid, Ja'far and so on) and placed them in a slightly more fantasy-oriented CoD setting with relative historical accuracy , but I still enjoyed learning about the era. I just love that time period. I know well that things are never black and white when it comes to history, but I feel like I can say that, at its finest, the Islamic Golden Age was one of mankind's brightest cultural moments.

Plus I discovered Magi because of that, which is one of the few shonen that I like. And speaking of comics, I'm still really fond of the Sandman story about it.

Finding those notes also reminded me that we're getting official material on the Islamic Golden Age in Dark Eras 2, which is a notion I buried away to deal better with the waiting,

Sooo, long story short, I love that.
                That Sandman story is stellar.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

That Sandman story is stellar.
                  Still among my favorites of the whole run. I never took some time to rank them, but that one's high.

Comment

• I love LARP

Comment

Working...
                    X