You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HALLOWEEN!!!!

It's my favorite day of the year. I hope everyone has fun. I know I'll be.

Remember to wear your costumes!

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
    - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
    (She/Her)

Comment

• I love Halloween

Comment

• Clicking on a news link thinking that the title is probably totally click bait and being 100% wrong about it.

This is the article if anyone is interested: https://www.sciencealert.com/scienti...f-intercalated

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Had to leave for a week and do some tough work away from home with a jerkass boss which I honestly wonder why keeps calling me since it's clear he does not like me at all.

But I'm back, I can write again and can now afford to get a Nintendo Switch for Christmas.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• I just got my winter coat out since it's starting to get cold, and when I put my hands in in the pockets, in the right one I found a pair of $50 bills. I can't remember why I would have put that money in my coat pocket instead of my wallet, but right now I really love myself from eight months ago. Thanks me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinder View Post
              Had to leave for a week and do some tough work away from home with a jerkass boss which I honestly wonder why keeps calling me since it's clear he does not like me at all.

But I'm back, I can write again and can now afford to get a Nintendo Switch for Christmas.
              Breath of the Wild was a ton of fun. Presently I'm playing through The Binding of Isaac, trying to beat Greed Mode with Azazel.

Comment

• CNN literally commented on-air "If [Trump] thinks we are annoying, wait until he meets a hostile House of Representatives with legal authority to force him to hand over his tax returns."

It was totally professional, but the sass is real and I love it.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• The news from Polygon today.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• What's the news from Polygon?

*edit* It looks like there's a couple of news stories so I'm not sure which one caught your attention.
                    Last edited by AnubisXy; 11-13-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post
                      What's the news from Polygon?

*edit* It looks like there's a couple of news stories so I'm not sure which one caught your attention.
                      One about a certain franchise of blood-sucking undead.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• I love Vampire: The Masquerade, particularly the First and Second Editions of the game.

I don't care what the haters and metaplot purists may say or think, I still stand by my assertion that VTM was awesome back in the day and I will still play V1, V2, and V20 in the "Supers With Fangs" style until the day I die!
                        Last edited by Camilla; 11-13-2018, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• I love waking up with plot ideas.

*Here There Be Dragons*

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                          - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
                          (She/Her)

Comment

• I love Vampire: The Requiem

Comment

• Originally posted by Camilla View Post
                              I love Vampire: The Requiem
                              are you excited for Spilled Blood and Shattered Masks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                                are you excited for Spilled Blood and Shattered Masks?

I've not really kept up with Requiem 2E (I still have yet to buy the 2E corebook, although I eventually intend to) but I will look into it when it comes out.

Comment

Working...
                                X