No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I goddamn love socks and sandals. I know it's incredibly unfashionable, even as the whole meme about it has faded over time. Still, it's goddamn comfortable.

Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42

Comment

• Originally posted by Kleptomania View Post
      I goddamn love socks and sandals. I know it's incredibly unfashionable, even as the whole meme about it has faded over time. Still, it's goddamn comfortable.
      I fucking love you *hugs*

I wish I had such confidence in what I find comfortable.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
      - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
      (She/Her)

Comment

• I love walking barefoot on grass and everything Shoji Meguro has ever written, but especially all the music in Persona 5. Especially all the Isiah references in Rivers in the Desert, because he's my favorite Prophet (because of his stance against corruption and belief in tsedakah over ceremony, not his supposed predictions of JC)
        Last edited by Master Aquatosic; 12-26-2018, 12:57 PM.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Can I link to a fanfic that I triple-dog swear on my heart and the graves of my ancestors was not written by me? Because it is currently my favorite story ever.

Comment

• Sure I don't see why not.

Comment

• I love "This Bites". It's a One Piece fanfic that requires you to know at least a bit about the series, but it basically takes everything I love about One Piece, adds in a pinch of stuff I like that's not in One Piece and minimizes all the parts of One Piece I dislike. That probably means it's not going to be as beloved by everyone as it is to me, but I still want to share it.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11515678/1/This-Bites
              Last edited by Master Aquatosic; 12-28-2018, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• After just a couple of tries, I'm getting fuming 3D Printed ABS with acetone down to a goddamn science and I've found a ton of online programs that should be compatible with my student's chromebooks. It is going to be a good year to be in my 3D Printing elective once the terms switch.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• I love my new allergy meds, and I love having a cat in my life again.

Comment

• Had to deal with some complex situations lately, which combined with some stress and more toxicity that I'd like to have in my life, contributed to me not being exactly the most pleasant person to have around. When I was around, that is. I feel like I owe you all an apology.

That said, I took some decision, spoke with some people and things should improve. I hope I'll be able to return to form soon enough.

For now, I'm just glad I managed to solve a couple of big issues, just in time for the new year.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• THIS BITES! UPDATED AGAIN! MY SKIN IS CLEAR, MY CROPS ARE WATERED AND ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD ON THIS BEAUTIFUL NEW YEARS EVE MORNING!

In other words, I love the rush I get whenever a new chapter of This Bites! appears in all it's 10s of thousands of words glory

Comment

• Exalted VS World of Darkness!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/exalted-vs-world-23661124

Can't say he doesn't love you.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                        - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
                        (She/Her)

Comment

• Rewatching Big Trouble in Little China on Cinemax.

John Carpenter is a storytelling and directing master.

The Final Frontier

Comment

• Jack: What is that stuff?
                            Egg Shen: It is black blood of earth.
                            Jack: You mean oil?
                            Egg Shen: No, I mean black blood of earth.

Comment

• I love it when writers deliberately break the "rules" of storytelling.

I sincerely mean that. Set up a time-honored plot device or theme and then destroy it just for fun. Make the dramatic arc loop back on itself. Set up the Hero, then watch them wink at the camera and cheat through the author's plans. Pick up Chekhov's gun, then shrug and throw it out a window. Iconoclasm is so, so satisfying.
                              Last edited by Cielle; 01-04-2019, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• I love The Beatles

Comment

Working...
                                X