You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
    ...I'm back. I took some time to think, and I realized something: I'd let other people scare me. Not just scare me, but frighten me away from places I felt safe.

That I couldn't live with. I am not that b*tch.

This is where I hang my gaming hat, where my friends are. It's where I belong, and not something people can scare me away from. Not for long.

It's good to be home.

- Az
    I'm sorry you felt unsafe in the first place.

/hug

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prometheus878 View Post

I'm sorry you felt unsafe in the first place.

/hug
      *hug* It's alright now. I'm not letting other people get me down anymore, Promie.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
      - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
      (She/Her)

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
        ...I'm back. I took some time to think, and I realized something: I'd let other people scare me. Not just scare me, but frighten me away from places I felt safe.

That I couldn't live with. I am not that b*tch.

This is where I hang my gaming hat, where my friends are. It's where I belong, and not something people can scare me away from. Not for long.

It's good to be home.

- Az
        Welcome back, Az.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinder View Post

Welcome back, Az.
          Thanks! Good to be back.

Oh, another thing I love:

I love horror movies. All kinds of horror, but especially horror with a strong, yet vague, mystical bent. I like being shown magic and miracles without a clear answer as to why things are the way they are. I find that uncertainty inspiring.

I didn't watch something new, though. I'm just impressed by how moving rewatching Lord of Illusions can be when I keep dozing off and rewinding to previous scenes in case I missed something in a movie I've seen at least 100+ times.

I thought about about posting this in the movie thread, but Lord of Illusions is already recommended Mage viewing, and this is mostly about me feeling inspired.

Gonna hack some Mage mechanics today for Gemma Mundi.
          Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 02-08-2019, 09:36 AM.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
          - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
          (She/Her)

Comment

• I love video games, especially Grand Theft Auto.

In fact, I recently joined GTA Forums and I've been working on a "concept thread" that basically outlines what my ideal Grand Theft Auto game would look like. It's still a work in progress but I've gotten a lot of work done on it and there are all sorts of in-game weapons, characters (complete with links to images of what I think they would look like), a dream soundtrack spanning a wide variety of genres, a bunch of locations (some return from GTA IV while others are entirely new) and even in-game myths and urban legends (remember how everyone thought Bigfoot was in GTA: San Andreas? In this concept, Bigfoot's actually in the game, along with the Jersey Devil and other weird things)

The concept is called Grand Theft Auto VI: The Family Secrets and it is a work-in-progress prequel to GTA IV, set in the Northeastern United States during the 1990's and very early 2000's.

The setting is comprised of three major cities, which are Liberty City (New York City), Keystone City (Philadelphia), and New Plymouth (Boston) and the four regions of Alderney (New Jersey), The Carroways (Long Island), Liberty State (Upstate New York), and New Britannia (New England)

I'll post a link to the concept thread. The thread itself has a lot of links, either image links in the case of character images and weaponry images, YouTube links for the songs in the soundtrack, or Wikipedia articles detailing real-life equivalents for the game's locations, in-game media, factions, and myths (for example, clicking on "Liberty City" will link to the Wikipedia page for New York City, "Gambetti Family" links to the page for the Gambino Crime Family, and "The Beast of Alderney" links to the page for the Jersey Devil)

Here is the link to the concept thread for those interested.

https://gtaforums.com/topic/924404-g...amily-secrets/

Comment

• Sandusky, Ohio, has dropped the holiday celebrating the "accomplishments" of a racist, genocidal buffoon, and has instead made Election Day a paid holiday!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                Sandusky, Ohio, has dropped the holiday celebrating the "accomplishments" of a racist, genocidal buffoon, and has instead made Election Day a paid holiday!
                Wow, nice!

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• I've said it once and I'll say it again, but I love sweet tea.

Comment

• I don't exactly love my current room, but I love having finally been able to assemble my possessions across it in a manner to my liking.

Especially contrary to the people who insisted that I would not have the space to do so, having seen the way that all of the boxes and bags looked when they were packed filling every space of the room. Ohhh seeing them eat crow is going to be sweet...

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                    Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• I know I've already said it once, but I will say it again.

I love my little creative concept project that I've been working on and having a lot of fun with. It's kind of neat to write up and outline your ideal video game from your favorite franchise. Again, I will link the concept below because I have made some massive updates to it.
                      https://gtaforums.com/topic/924404-g...amily-secrets/

Comment

• I love that my gaming muse seems to be coming back. I've been listening to the same set of songs for months (thanks to my toddler, my music catalog had to be seriously limited), but yesterday those same songs introduced me to a set of NPCs for a game I'm planning to run and gave me a fairly kick-ass vibe for that game.

Comment

• I love the fan characters I've been creating for Grand Theft Auto. I'm using a Sailor Moon OC Maker game to create the images of these GTA OC's.

Comment

Working...
                          X