No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love being able to meet Steve Jackson this past weekend at MystiCon 2019.

He's a great dude, very laid-back when I met him, despite his esteemed reputation in the gaming hobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by tsusasi View Post
      Most vampires engage in the world's oldest profession.
      Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      Mammoth hunting.
      I got reminded of this and giggled again. Yes, I laugh at my own jokes.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
      Currently Working On: The Noble and the Sovereign, Blog

Comment

• Reading through Wraith: Charnel Houses of Europe. It's been over a decade since I read through it the last time.

God, it's so, SO good. And Important. And sad. But people, THIS is what RPG books can be. Intelligent, meaningful, real and can also be a hell of a resource at the gaming table.

This is the World of Darkness done right.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• I love the fact that I am actually designing my own custom RPG system from scratch.

Not an OSR clone, but an actual new system, it's a simple percentile system based on d10's and d100's and is intended for survival sandbox game play.

I've even been working on some custom settings for it, including fairy tale fantasy and post-apocalyptic horror.

Comment

• I love the new Lunars book - you can face your enemies in the form of a dog with bees in your mouth, so when you bark, you shoot bees at them!

Comment

• Looks like James Gunn is getting rehired for Guardians of the Galaxy 3. It's nice to see that Internet trolls aren't as good at ruining things as they think they are.

Comment

• When one of my former students messages me out of the blue after about five years to thank me for having such a positive impact on their lives. There are no feels that compare!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                  When one of my former students messages me out of the blue after about five years to thank me for having such a positive impact on their lives. There are no feels that compare!
                  You are a teacher?

Comment

• Bloodlines 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• I love that Im running games again. Running VtM especially makes me feel like I'm in a good place, and I missed that. Hooray for tabletop!

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                      - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
                      (She/Her)

Comment

• so the early reviews of Shazam are coming in and everyone is saying how good the film is. I think this is excellent because Shazam has always been a favorite hero of mine, when back when he was called Captain Marvel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimmi05 View Post
                          so the early reviews of Shazam are coming in and everyone is saying how good the film is. I think this is excellent because Shazam has always been a favorite hero of mine, when back when he was called Captain Marvel.
                          Can't say I know that much about Shazam (well, a little: I'm still a comic geek), but I'm glad because Zachary Levi is a great dude and deserves it.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinder View Post
                            Can't say I know that much about Shazam (well, a little: I'm still a comic geek), but I'm glad because Zachary Levi is a great dude and deserves it.
                            Wait, Steven Universe's voice actor is in the film? I wasnt impressed by what I'd seen in previews but now you have my attention. Who does he play?

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post

Wait, Steven Universe's voice actor is in the film? I wasnt impressed by what I'd seen in previews but now you have my attention. Who does he play?
                              Wrong Zach, I think. Zachary Levi is best known for his role as Chuck in the titular series and being the voice of Flynn Rider in Tangled. Here he plays Shazam himself.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinder View Post
                                Wrong Zach, I think. Zachary Levi is best known for his role as Chuck in the titular series and being the voice of Flynn Rider in Tangled. Here he plays Shazam himself.
                                Ah. Whoops. Oh well. Guess I'll wait for Netflix

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Working...
                                X