No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under several aspects, that range from trivial to important, things are going as they should. The road ahead is still long and difficult, I'm not out of some rough patches yet so it's too early to be sure of anything, but for now, yes, things are going as they should.

I feel like I can really achieve what I want to achieve and win a couple of important battles, which is a sensation I love indeed.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• I love finding ways to repair electronics using old hardware parts instead of just dumping it and buying new stuff. My awesome father just helped fix a dell laptop that completely wouldn't boot (hard drive was just loose) with screws with a collection of screws both loose and salvaged from an obsolete dell server box and a couple inches of electrical tape (for the loose plastic innards cover). It's working perfectly now. I feel like I just poked the culture of planned obsolescence in the gut. >:^)

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• I'm not dead.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
        - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
        (She/Her)

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
          I'm not dead.
          Glad to hear. Bug me on Discord sometime 💛

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

Glad to hear. Bug me on Discord sometime 💛
            As soon as I get myself together enough to jump back on, you'll be hearing from me. Things have been...rough, lately, though. I wish I could just be around online as normal, but I've got some difficult decisions to make and life isn't giving me many spare moments right now.

To anyone else reading this, if we have interacted positively in any way over the years, know that I've probably been thinking about you. Be safe. I will. Promise.
            Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 05-20-2019, 11:32 AM.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
            (She/Her)

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post

As soon as I get myself together enough to jump back on, you'll be hearing from me. Things have been...rough, lately, though. I wish I could just be around online as normal, but I've got some difficult decisions to make and life isn't giving me many spare moments right now.

To anyone else reading this, if we have interacted positively in any way over the years, know that I've probably been thinking about you. Be safe. I will. Promise.
              Take care, Az. Wish you the best.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• Just got back from taking my GRE test. I ended up with a fairly good score, but I did get a few questions wrong because I didn't read the prompt carefully enough. Got about half way through the second verbal section when I suddenly realized that some questions could have multiple correct answers. I couldn't go back to the first verbal section to see, but there were clearly some questions there with multiple correct answers that I got wrong because I only put down one answer. Oops. Still, glad I did well enough, and hopefully shouldn't have any issues with be getting into the Masters program at my local university this fall. That's a big weight off my shoulders if nothing else.

Comment

• I love my family. We’ve all been going through a very difficult time, and probably will continue to be going through a very difficult time for a while. But today we supported each other, we got the ball rolling in the right direction, and we all made it through the day. I don’t know what tomorrow is going to be like, or the next day, but today was a good step, and I think that deserves the things I love thread, instead of the things I hate.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• I made some scrambled eggs and sausage in the skillet, then melted some habanero jack cheese over it, and rolled it into some crescent roll dough, and baked the crescents in the oven for breakfast, sprinkling additional cheese over the tops halfway through the cook time.

​I also took the unused dough, filled it with Hershey bar bits and mini marshmallows, and baked that ​as dessert.

Comment

• I love Mike Pondsmith.

The Final Frontier

Comment

• I really love this Irish coffee I just made. I thought a cup after dinner would be nice, but I’m enjoying it enough I might just make a second.

EDIT: Yep, I have a new favorite drink.
                        Last edited by Charlaquin; 06-17-2019, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
                          I really love this Irish coffee I just made. I thought a cup after dinner would be nice, but I’m enjoying it enough I might just make a second.

EDIT: Yep, I have a new favorite drink.
                          Mind sharing your recipe?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                            Mind sharing your recipe?
                            Sure!
                            - 2 oz. Irish whiskey (I used Bushmills black bush)
                            - 1 oz. Demerara syrup (I used Old Fashioned cocktail syrup)
                            - 8 oz. coffee (I used a medium-dark roast I made in my Chemex)
                            - Stir, and top with whipped cream and nutmeg.

Comment

• Japanese lanterns that remind me of pepsi cans.

(She/Her)

Comment

• I’ve fallen head over heels for Spire, and the upcoming spinoff game Heart. Wow.

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

Working...
                                X