You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
    I’ve fallen head over heels for Spire, and the upcoming spinoff game Heart. Wow.
    I haven’t heard of them, what are they like?

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
      I haven’t heard of them, what are they like?
      Spire is a game about drow revolutionaries against high elf oppression inside a mile-high city of living stone. Super interesting dark industrial fantasy, and plays with common tropes really well. Heart is a spinoff in playtesting right now about Darkest Dungeon-y delvers exploring the wound in reality beneath the city.

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

Spire is a game about drow revolutionaries against high elf oppression inside a mile-high city of living stone. Super interesting dark industrial fantasy, and plays with common tropes really well. Heart is a spinoff in playtesting right now about Darkest Dungeon-y delvers exploring the wound in reality beneath the city.
        That sounds rad!

Comment

• Chicken, bacon, and Swiss sliders on King’s Hawaiian rolls.

Comment

• My emotional support system.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
            - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
            (She/Her)

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
              My emotional support system.
              I'm so sorry.
              Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 07-14-2019, 03:05 PM.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
              (She/Her)

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
                I'm so sorry.
                What's going on?

Comment

• I love Steven Universe. I love that there’s a cartoon out there that’s shamelessly about emotions and connections and love, that it’s explicitly queer as hell. I love how beautiful it is. I love how genuine the creator is. I love the music. I’m a little emotional over the movie trailer and new song, if you can’t tell.

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

• I love Onyx Path's April Fool's Day PDF, Dudes of Legend.

I only wish it were another 100 pages.

The Final Frontier

Comment

I love Steven Universe. I love that there’s a cartoon out there that’s shamelessly about emotions and connections and love, that it’s explicitly queer as hell. I love how beautiful it is. I love how genuine the creator is. I love the music. I’m a little emotional over the movie trailer and new song, if you can’t tell.
                      It’s such a great show. Can’t wait for the movie.

Comment

• That I had the guts to quit a profession that no longer fit who I am, and what I want in life.

Goodbye, standup. Hello, new thing.

(She/Her)

Comment

• Tell us about the new thing?

Comment

• Had a couple of rough weeks and that made me think. Sure, things are not always easy and I have some issues to solve, but you know what?

I'm where I want to be, I'm doing what I want to do, and I have a clear path ahead like I never had. I'm making little steps and the road is still uncertain and reaaaaaally long, but it feels good. I'm making new friends and getting to know lots of people who see the kind of person I am, see what I'm striving to achieve, and appreciate me for it. I just have to keep doing this and I might manage to achieve my goals after all.

I'm happy, folks. Like I haven't been in a long time. And nothing circumstances can do or people who don't care about me say can take it away from me.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                              Tell us about the new thing?
                              I may or may not be (I am) developing a TTRPG influenced by the works of John Milton and William Blake, with an absurdist postmodern twist. It's still in early development, but the setting is growing, and the new system I'm building for it is looking good so far.

I never thought I'd have it in me, but here we are!

I might be doing yet another thing, but I'm waiting to see how it goes before announcing much.

(She/Her)

Comment

• Trump gave a speech in front of a phony Presidential Seal that featured a two-headed eagle (like on Russian coats of arms) clutching a bag of golf clubs in one talon (instead of arrows), a wad of cash in the other (instead of an olive branch), and the banner dangling from its beak read "45 es un titere" ("45 is a puppet").

And he didn't even notice.

That shit is delightful.

Comment

Working...
                                X