No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve now submitted more words for Changeling: the Lost than any other single gameline (although, if Dark Eras counts as a gameline, they are tied). Not what I expected when I got my first gig, but 100% not complaining.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• My work is expanding in some fun ways.

I'm not working on a new system. I'm building 3 of them. Why? Because I don't have to write as I've played.

I'd gotten so used to playing with "one size fits most" systems that whole game lines blurred into each other until they were inseparable for me. I was losing the ability to see individual games for what they are, as themselves.

I get the tendency to make systems like that. It's a popular way to do things, and it provides some flexibility for different game styles. It works, and it makes sense, especially for extensive game lines that might want some crossover potential.

That's not what I'm doing right now, though. With one exception, all of the worlds I'm building stand alone. They are just themselves. The mechanics (and even dice) for each wholly different from the others. I'm looking at games with fresh eyes again, and diving in.

I freaking love that.
      Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 08-05-2019, 04:43 PM.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
      - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
      (She/Her)

Comment

• David Cronenberg's stare.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
        (She/Her)

Comment

• 2e Bridge-burners. So awesome

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Retraction: Math is fun. I was wrong.

(She/Her)

Comment

• I somehow managed to get Keith Baker following me on Twitter!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• When the Advanced Player's Guide for Pathfinder 2e, a dream I've had since at least a year or so after I started playing D&D will be mechanically supported with playtested mechanics. I'll finally be able to convince a DM to let me play a Aasimar Elf (for extra annoying purity drivel) or create a Jokeresque Tiefling Gnome!

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• I have, like, three avatars from one AH Animated.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                  The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                  Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
                  X