No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found an album I’m obsessed with (King Gizzard’s “Nonagon Infinity”), the two tabletop games I’m most excited for (Under Hollow Hills and Heart: The City Beneath) are crowdfunding at the same time, I’m stepping down at the job that’s been sucking me dry, I’m finally recovered from almost a week of struggling to eat, and I just had my first date in ages go wonderfully.

Feelin’ okay.

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

• A few weeks back, my sister asked what I’d like, if I could have anything I wanted for my birthday dinner. I asked if she remembered the time she made barbecue beef ribs in the slow-cooker, and they got so tender the meat fell off the bones. She said yes, so I told her, “That. I’d want that. Some garlic mashed potatoes on the side, and that homemade mac and cheese you do with the bacon lattice and breadcrumbs on the top.”

Guess what I saw her putting into the fridge…

Comment

• That my work didn't punish me at all for being late because some guy decided to drive his suv around inside the mall.

Are you on the square?
        Are you on the level?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight View Post
          That my work didn't punish me at all for being late because some guy decided to drive his suv around inside the mall.
          lmao, you were there? xD

-

Comment

• From Tokyo to Johannesburg and São Paulo to New York, Happy Batman Day.

Comment

• Link’s Awakening was not technically the first video game I ever owned, but it I did trade someone the only game I owned at the time for it. It was also the first game I ever beat. And I love that I can finally share it with my partner. The remake is excellent, and I’m enjoying playing it, but I’m enjoying seeing them play it for the first time even more.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• I can't stop humming the Ballad of the Wind Fish.

Comment

• That the SLA industries 2nd edition kickstarter is doing so well.

Are you on the square?
                  Are you on the level?

Comment

• "Binging with Babish." Just, like, in general.

Comment

• I love that the House is proceeding with an impeachment inquiry into Donald Trump.

I hate that they didn’t start it the second he laid his hand on the Bible and promised to uphold the Constitution.

Comment

• https://www.dndbeyond.com/posts/584-...s-lawful-petty

https://www.dndbeyond.com/posts/614-...nts-toxic-good

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• How memes and snarky "hot takes" have replaced conversation about important topics.

Are you on the square?
                          Are you on the level?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight View Post
                            How memes and snarky "hot takes" have replaced conversation about important topics.

Um, do you have the wrong thread or ...

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post

Um, do you have the wrong thread or ...
                              Yeah I do, it appears that I do

Are you on the square?
                              Are you on the level?

Comment

• I can appreciate not wanting every talk to be a long conversation. If you have a list of the 5 things you didn't like about a movie or 10 you thought ruined a book you can just make a macro or webpage solely consisting of a list and not a 30 minute video.

Comment

Working...
                                X