No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick-fil-A just announced they're cutting off two of the anti-LGBT "charities" they'd previously been donating to.

​Our voices matter, if we use them.

Comment

• Sadly, they backtracked so quickly that anyone who didn't see it coming got whiplash.

Our voices do matter though. Keep fighting.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
        Sadly, they backtracked so quickly that anyone who didn't see it coming got whiplash.

Our voices do matter though. Keep fighting.
        Thanks for stopping me before I could get a chicken sandwich.

Off to Popeyes for me, then.

Comment

• Oh wow, just wow.

Are you on the square?
          Are you on the level?

Comment

• Got my copy of Eberron: Rising from the Last War!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Getting to delay, and maybe cancel, my emergency couch-surfing. Phew.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
              - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
              (She/Her)

Comment

• The Mandalorian.

The Final Frontier

Comment

• Growing the resume by sneaking a couple hundred Starfinder words into Wayfinder #20.

Comment

• Trailers for Ghostbusters, Black Widow and Wonder Woman 84 all look awesome.

Comment

• Growing our game studio and finding like-minded comrades to create with.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                      (She/Her)

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
                        Growing our game studio and finding like-minded comrades to create with.
                        This is still pretty great.

(She/Her)

Comment

• The Supreme Court refused to hear the Boise vs. Martin case, which means the previous ruling (that ticketing or arresting homeless people for sleeping on public property when no shelter exists would be cruel and unusual punishment) is still the law of the land for California and eight other western states.

Comment

• I missed UFC #245, but I'm still satisfied to hear that the MAGA hat-wearing fighter who called Brazilians "filthy animals" got his jaw broken by Usman, an immigrant fighter.
                            Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 12-17-2019, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                              I missed UFC #245, but I'm still satisfied to hear that the MAGA hat-wearing fighter who called Brazilians "filthy animals" got his jaw broken by Usman, an immigrant fighter who grew up in a village without electricity and had to boil his water.

I'm with you on most of it. However, Usman grew up in Nebraska, not Nigeria. Still, it was great to see Colby lose, despite the fact that most of it is an act.

Great fight, though.

The Final Frontier

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post
                                I'm with you on most of it. However, Usman grew up in Nebraska, not Nigeria. Still, it was great to see Colby lose, despite the fact that most of it is an act.

Great fight, though.
                                Misremembered the details, you're right. He was born in Nigeria, grew up in Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                                X