No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit: Never mind, CT Phipps said it just fine.

Human lives are more valuable than property.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 07-01-2020, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight View Post

Gonna go with a no on that one chief, apparently anarchists only die for the cause in the books they write.
      Given people were murdered in the CHOP zone, I think we're going to go ahead with calling this incredibly tasteless and insensitive.
      Last edited by CTPhipps; 07-01-2020, 08:01 PM.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

Given people were murdered in the CHOP zone, I think we're going to go ahead with calling this incredibly tasteless and insensitive.
        Given at least one of them was murdered by the CHOP enforcement, any support of that nightmare protest is in poor taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotEmpathic View Post

Given at least one of them was murdered by the CHOP enforcement, any support of that nightmare protest is in poor taste.
          This is not a discussion. Please do not post in this thread again.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

• BLM leaders are stepping down in protest of the extremist/rioters.
            BLM and Boogaloo are working together.

Smiling so much right now

Comment

• Originally posted by GenerallyConfused View Post
              BLM leaders are stepping down in protest of the extremist/rioters.
              BLM doesn't have a leader.

Remember the Civil Rights movement and how the US government arrested and slandered Martin Luther King and Malcom X? How both of them got assassinated?

​BLM is decentralized by necessity.

Comment

• Originally posted by GenerallyConfused View Post
                BLM leaders are stepping down in protest of the extremist/rioters.
                Your username is accurate.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Is there even a source for this? The most I can find is the in-fighting in the specific organization that holds the name BLM UK rather than any significant general issues in the movement, over what's advocacy against the current government of Israel vs.what's anti-Semitism (which has been a long and ongoing issue).

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
                    Your username is accurate.
                    No personal attacks.

Comment

• Some rare good news for the Indigenous people.

Comment

• I enjoy a well researched essay.

https://youtu.be/OwUIDNYwZRY

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                        - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
                        (She/Her)

Comment

• Tennessee's voted to remove their bust of the KKK Grand Wizard from their Capitol building.

​(Would've been nicer to not have it there in the first place.)

Comment

• Someone did art of my Exalted character as part of a trade, and I love it.

Comment

• I have learned what a special interest is and King Gizzard is definitely one. And a new album is imminent!

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

• Games workshop screwed up but then fixed it in the way it should have been all along.

You've been playing around the magic that is black
                                But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

Working...
                                X