X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love vetoing the Patriot Act

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

• I think it's kind of amazing that Donald Trump's reelection campaign essentially ends in the parking lot of a landscaping agency, sandwiched between an adult bookstore on one side and a crematorium on the other. In many ways this encapsulates his presidency, in it's entirety, from beginning to end.

Comment

• 26 of 30 DSA-endorsed candidates won their races. Chuck Schumer is so scared of AOC that he said we need to push for a $15 minimum wage, a strengthening of labor unions, and a Green New Deal in the new administration's first 100 days. Oregon decriminalized all drug use. California restored voting rights for felons on parole. A Fox News viewer poll said 72% of those who replied want a government-funded healthcare option.

This election wasn't what it could've been, but there's a whole lot of stuff to feel alright about. Now if only those actually steering the ship made it happen with the same enthusiasm as all the atrocities.

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

• I love having completed a run on Devil May Cry 3.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
          Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Comment

• {sigh} Darn it. I kind of love having accidentally overwritten that DMC3 file, because that created the incentive to immediately start over from the beginning but where I now have all of the knowledge of system, combat and level layout, as well as better ideas for what upgrades to purchase (and between not buying loads of healing items at the start and getting good Style ratings, having a pile of orbs to buy them with).

Goddamn this game is fun. I should have been playing this fourteen years ago; I visited the promotional website often enough.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
            Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Comment

• It doesn't matter how tiresome the day was- as long as there is Welcome to Demon School- Iruma Kun!, there is still a silver lining.

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• Important Announcement:

Please be advised about a wine which is known to be lethal, because of the damage it does to your kidney and bladder, causing renal failure and a total inability to urinate, which kills you.

So, please avoid any wine bearing the label Pinot Moir.

This has been an important announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post
                  Important Announcement:

Please be advised about a wine which is known to be lethal, because of the damage it does to your kidney and bladder, causing renal failure and a total inability to urinate, which kills you.

So, please avoid any wine bearing the label Pinot Moir.

This has been an important announcement.
                  You got a link or something? My Google fu fails me

You've been playing around the magic that is black
                  But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight View Post

You got a link or something? My Google fu fails me
                    It's a joke based on how the name is spelled and pronounced. Pinot Noir is pronounced "pi no nor." The joke wine is going to be pronounced "pi no more."

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post

It's a joke based on how the name is spelled and pronounced. Pinot Noir is pronounced "pi no nor." The joke wine is going to be pronounced "pi no more."
                      Jokes are supposed to be funny

You've been playing around the magic that is black
                      But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight View Post

Jokes are supposed to be funny
                        You know what I love? Funny Jokes.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

• MoonPunk is the Deal of the Day on DriveThruRPG.

He/him

Comment

• Joe Biden doesn't have any family members on his Covid-19 task force, just a bunch of doctors.

Comment

• in no particular order: i love my girlfriend, my new hanukkiah and a good fried egg sandwich. all of these things make my life so much happier. c:

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                              - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
                              (She/Her)

Comment

• I'm glad my family isn't having a big sit-down together-dinner today.

He/him

Comment

Working...
                                X