No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you can take your time in the morning and slowly cook your own breakfast.

Comment

• (My PC kicks in the door to the party's lair) Great news! I've gotten the Holy Grail, the Necronomicon, and the staked body of Caine himself and I'm having it all shipped to us. This is all very time sensitive and we need to get on it right away. It's all on the...

(checks notes)

Ever Green.

Oh dear.

#Evergreen

Comment

• NYC council just voted to end qualified immunity for its police.

(That said, considering all the ways other cities promising to take measures about the police have failed us, I’m hesitant to get my hopes up.)

He/him

Comment

• When a new, good horror movie comes out

Comment

• Major props to Lioness for getting the Exalted forum working again.

He/him

Comment

• i'm just happy werewolf the apocalypse 5th is still happening,time to kick the wyrm's ass in a few years!

Comment

• I've been reminded in the last several weeks of how much I used to love Mage: the Awakening, and found brand new, obsessive ways to do so.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Comment

• How transparent Nightfall games is with their kickerstarter campaigns.

Comment

• Arkansas governor Asa Hutchinson vetoed the recent anti-trans bill.

(That said he can still go fuck himself for ending the Arkansas mask mandate.)

He/him

Comment

• Matt Gaetz is just "Florida Man" with name recognition. I hate that he is apparently a pedophile, but i enjoy making fun of him.

Comment

• Chile rellenos. Some day I'd like to enter a chile relleno eating contest just to see how many I could eat one sitting. I can't guess off hand, but I imagine it would be a lot.

Comment

Working...
                        X