No announcement yet.

You Know what I love MK I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weekend. I can sit alone with coffee and write.

He/Him... I just Love Witches. I am here for conversation rather than formal debate. My Hacks.

Comment

• People actually liked my luciferin-luciferase redox reaction joke in the "I hate..." tread.

Comment

• A friend of mine was acting as a sounding board for some difficulty I was having. He made an observation, which I decided I would entertain as a hypothesis. Kind of funny, having to do with someone getting their Supply at other people's expense. And there it was, the evidence, immediately after I returned from the conversation to reexamine what was happening.

He/Him... I just Love Witches. I am here for conversation rather than formal debate. My Hacks.

Comment

• I can present proof of vaccination without the QR being scanned in order to attend a Christmas Party. Now, I don't feel like an asshole for making Sweetie miss such an occasion (even though she has basically the same principled position on the right to privacy).

I think that the concept for the male character in a self-contained short story is slotting itself together in my head. I will probably pop on a YouTube video about Dan Harmon's Story Circle as I drift off to sleep and then hit the pad at the first opportunity tomorrow. Was that ever a long writer's block. Glad it's done.
          Last edited by HorizonParty2021; 12-09-2021, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Finally decided I am quitting my job at end of the academic year and pivoting to something new. Immensely scary thing to do during a pandemic, but it has lifted a huge weight off my shoulders.

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

• I really love Aimer's Zankyou Sanka. I may not watch Demon Slayer, but there is something so... uplifting in this song, the music on its own makes me feel better. Which is good after having a period where I only heard serious and/or melancholic songs.

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• I have been really loving Elden Ring this past week or so. It's like a wonderful cross section of things I've wanted out of From Software games and open world games rolled together in a very pretty package where dudes who are losing a fight cut off their arms so that they can stick dragon heads onto the stump.

One of the things that are especially doing it for me? I sense that when I go delving into random caves, I'll find something distinct and interesting in there; specific and valuable treasures guarded by monsters that look and fight differently from everything else, and more of the lore revealed through both the items and environmental storytelling.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Comment

• Despite all the many flaws (and they're many), I loved Pokémon Sword/Shield.

Behind the severe consequences of rushing development, the basis and premises are simply fantastic. It is one of the best world building in the series, an excellent and refreshing plot and magnificent character development. Of course, it takes some time to realize that due to the bad and limited level design, rushed and uninvolved storytelling, lack of different skins for NPCs, and so on, but even then it is amazing.

Not that it is my favorite one. Ultra Sun/Moon stand at the top for me, with Let's Go Eevee second (best version of Gen One) and the new Legends: Arceus already third and competing for second spot heavily. But among all the bad blood about Sw/Sh in the internet I find it relevant to say, I really liked it despite it all.

For context for anyone who cares, I'm a Gen Oner. Didn't played the Japanese versions, but started with Pokémon Blue, played Yellow, and still remember the original Gold/Silver as "that new game".

#NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
                  #AutismPride
                  She/her pronouns

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
                    It's like a wonderful cross section of things I've wanted out of From Software games and open world games rolled together in a very pretty package where dudes who are losing a fight cut off their arms so that they can stick dragon heads onto the stump.
                    I had to check this out. Sometimes I like just watching the story and cinematics of a game if the boss fights are not necessarily my thing. I remember fighting the Kayran in Witcher 2. I had to mess around with my mouse settings to be able to defeat the thing, making sure to create a save right after that i could use for my other playthroughs. Bloodborne, which I only watched, was visually impressive and had an intriguing story.
                    Last edited by HorizonParty2021; 03-06-2022, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• In a ten minute chess game, checkmating my opponent with 0.3 seconds on the clock.

Comment

• Two people I have high regard for, both YouTubers:

Anton Petrov runs an Astronomy Channel and always starts by saying, "Hello wonderful person.". He recently announced the loss of his infant son due to sudden infant death syndrome. In the same video in which he announced the sad news, he said he was keeping his viewers up to date and explaining the reason he wasn't posting out of professional curtesy. Soon after, he resumed making Astronomy videos with the same regularity as before.

Love, Sophia ASMR does light hearted, creative, flirty videos ideal for winding down. In late November, she announced that she was undergoing cancer treatment. One of the videos that followed was shot in the hospital, following surgery. She seems to have recovered.

.. Correction. In an update, she said she's undergoing radiation.
                        Last edited by HorizonParty2021; 03-22-2022, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• I love reading True Crime books and watching NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles. To bad that Mark Harmon is no longer acting in the series anymore and that will be an adjustment. I will give Gary Cole a chance in the series.

What in the name of Set is going on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lysander View Post
                            I love reading True Crime books and watching NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles. To bad that Mark Harmon is no longer acting in the series anymore and that will be an adjustment. I will give Gary Cole a chance in the series.
                            I like JCS Criminal Psychology; footage, analysis and criticism of famous and not so famous police interrogations.

Comment

• Originally posted by HorizonParty2021 View Post

I like JCS Criminal Psychology; footage, analysis and criticism of famous and not so famous police interrogations.
                              The Investigative Discovery channel has a few great programs like The Cornonor, Citizen P.I. and Homicide Hunter Joe Kenda's new show.

What in the name of Set is going on here?

Comment

Working...
                              X