X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cerealkiller
    started a topic You Know what I love MK I

You Know what I love MK I

I'll start this one off as well. I ran my first game in over a year last night. It went great. I only have two players and we are playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E. Got a dwarf mercenary and a human agitator. I've got a great atmosphere going as well. The grim stuff hasn't hit yet, the town they are in has been peaceful for years but now there are grave robberies happening and now bodies as well as valuables are disappearing. I've got a bit of humor in it as well. Buxom flirty elf inn owner, a strange relationship between the constable and an ogre who serves in the army for Averland. Things are going to progress nicely week after next in session two when they start trying to figure out who is digging up the graves.

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    The Hurt's donut shop down the road has donuts with Cadbury creme eggs concealed inside!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Gone
    replied
    Beer. I love me some beer... though, if you've seen my instagram that's probably obvious.

Leave a comment:

• werewolf43
    replied
    Easter holidays. Time for a bit of relax and taking breath, time spend with familly and important time in christainty.
    Besides I've decided to buy V5 and It is excellent form my point of view. Fresh. Different from VtM I knew. Just waiting for more.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    So I was looking over some old posts, and you know, I can't confirm it? But I am like 90% sure my first post in the BPG Suggestion thread formed, like, a big amount of the outline for that book, and considering how well that came out, the possibility tickles me.

I'd like to write for Beast again.

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    Anyway, moving on though. I love that my current D&D character - a 3.5e Double Weapon Fighting Gnome Barbarian - is finally gaining a real personality. I just improvised a tragic dream for him, even. Now it will be sad if he dies! Yay!

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post

I mean... It’s pretty obvious who you’re talking about, and I’d say this post is still in poor taste... Especially given the context surrounding it. Like, I get it, you didn’t like him, but celebrating it publicly is not a good look in my opinion.
    Probably? Either way, it's done now.

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    It would, of course, be rude to directly name the subject of tonight's glee, but I've got to say this:

He's finally gone, he's finally gone, oh gaiety, oh glee, oh joyous me, he's finally gone.
    I mean... It’s pretty obvious who you’re talking about, and I’d say this post is still in poor taste... Especially given the context surrounding it. Like, I get it, you didn’t like him, but celebrating it publicly is not a good look in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Huge love to Samantha Bee for calling out the ableism of the anti-vaxxer movement on her show!

Even if vaccines did cause autism (and, say it with me: they don't!), having autism is better than being dead.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Oh no, that'll be it's own joyous day.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Drat, for a second there I hoped you were talking about Tucker Carlson.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    It would, of course, be rude to directly name the subject of tonight's glee, but I've got to say this:

He's finally gone, he's finally gone, oh gaiety, oh glee, oh joyous me, he's finally gone.

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    I don't remember who it was now (keep reading for why), but someone on these forums once said that I reminded them of the song Misanthropic Drunken Loner, by Days N Daze. I had never heard the song, or of the band, before they linked to it. I didn't take it as an insult. In fact, for a while after, it became a song I'd drink myself to sleep listening to. Or blacking out to. Whichever. I embraced it, because I had, it seemed, run out of hope. Praise misanthropy and pass the tequila.

Only, I'm not a misanthrope. Far from it. I actually really love people in general. I'm inspired by humanity, and I care about the people around me. I couldn't allow myself to express that, though. I was in too much pain that I refused to address. I blamed my pain on everyone else. I blamed the world. I blamed the bottle I'd been secretly kissing goodnight since I was a teenager.

I spent my life hiding, from myself and others. And it turned me into someone I wasn't. I wore that mask until it almost killed me.

I finally took it off. I got sober. I came out as trans (and a lesbian!). I'm engaged to the love of my life, who I met on these very forums. I'm who I always wanted to be, and who I always was, and it might be because of you, reading this now. Thanks.

I still listen to the song on occasion (it is good), and it reminds me of what kind of person I was being and how angry, hurt and lost I was.

It reminds me that it's over. I don't ever have to be that wasted, hateful, lonely and sad person ever again. I'm me, and I'm not lonely or sad or hateful.

I'm just a gay girl named Judith, but it took a lot of things to help me find myself. I'm me, and I love that. I love the people who've made me see things I was blind to. I love the friends I've made here. I love being able to love those things.

Thanks for that song link back then. I needed to see who I wasn't. God bless you.

https://youtu.be/iRF1vHd4xl8
    Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 04-02-2019, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    John Green is back with another history course on Crash Course. Freaking awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    I love heavy metal music

Leave a comment:

Working...
X