X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cerealkiller
    started a topic You Know what I love MK I

You Know what I love MK I

I'll start this one off as well. I ran my first game in over a year last night. It went great. I only have two players and we are playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E. Got a dwarf mercenary and a human agitator. I've got a great atmosphere going as well. The grim stuff hasn't hit yet, the town they are in has been peaceful for years but now there are grave robberies happening and now bodies as well as valuables are disappearing. I've got a bit of humor in it as well. Buxom flirty elf inn owner, a strange relationship between the constable and an ogre who serves in the army for Averland. Things are going to progress nicely week after next in session two when they start trying to figure out who is digging up the graves.

• Charlaquin
    replied
    I love my family. We’ve all been going through a very difficult time, and probably will continue to be going through a very difficult time for a while. But today we supported each other, we got the ball rolling in the right direction, and we all made it through the day. I don’t know what tomorrow is going to be like, or the next day, but today was a good step, and I think that deserves the things I love thread, instead of the things I hate.

Leave a comment:

• AnubisXy
    replied
    Just got back from taking my GRE test. I ended up with a fairly good score, but I did get a few questions wrong because I didn't read the prompt carefully enough. Got about half way through the second verbal section when I suddenly realized that some questions could have multiple correct answers. I couldn't go back to the first verbal section to see, but there were clearly some questions there with multiple correct answers that I got wrong because I only put down one answer. Oops. Still, glad I did well enough, and hopefully shouldn't have any issues with be getting into the Masters program at my local university this fall. That's a big weight off my shoulders if nothing else.

Leave a comment:

• Cinder
    replied
    Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post

As soon as I get myself together enough to jump back on, you'll be hearing from me. Things have been...rough, lately, though. I wish I could just be around online as normal, but I've got some difficult decisions to make and life isn't giving me many spare moments right now.

To anyone else reading this, if we have interacted positively in any way over the years, know that I've probably been thinking about you. Be safe. I will. Promise.
    Take care, Az. Wish you the best.

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

Glad to hear. Bug me on Discord sometime 💛
    As soon as I get myself together enough to jump back on, you'll be hearing from me. Things have been...rough, lately, though. I wish I could just be around online as normal, but I've got some difficult decisions to make and life isn't giving me many spare moments right now.

To anyone else reading this, if we have interacted positively in any way over the years, know that I've probably been thinking about you. Be safe. I will. Promise.
    Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 05-20-2019, 11:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• atamajakki
    replied
    Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
    I'm not dead.
    Glad to hear. Bug me on Discord sometime 💛

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    I'm not dead.

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    I love finding ways to repair electronics using old hardware parts instead of just dumping it and buying new stuff. My awesome father just helped fix a dell laptop that completely wouldn't boot (hard drive was just loose) with screws with a collection of screws both loose and salvaged from an obsolete dell server box and a couple inches of electrical tape (for the loose plastic innards cover). It's working perfectly now. I feel like I just poked the culture of planned obsolescence in the gut. >:^)

Leave a comment:

• Cinder
    replied
    Under several aspects, that range from trivial to important, things are going as they should. The road ahead is still long and difficult, I'm not out of some rough patches yet so it's too early to be sure of anything, but for now, yes, things are going as they should.

I feel like I can really achieve what I want to achieve and win a couple of important battles, which is a sensation I love indeed.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Potential She-Ra spoilers.
    Bow, Adora and Glimmer's archer companion on She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, has two dads.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    The Hurt's donut shop down the road has donuts with Cadbury creme eggs concealed inside!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Gone
    replied
    Beer. I love me some beer... though, if you've seen my instagram that's probably obvious.

Leave a comment:

• werewolf43
    replied
    Easter holidays. Time for a bit of relax and taking breath, time spend with familly and important time in christainty.
    Besides I've decided to buy V5 and It is excellent form my point of view. Fresh. Different from VtM I knew. Just waiting for more.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    So I was looking over some old posts, and you know, I can't confirm it? But I am like 90% sure my first post in the BPG Suggestion thread formed, like, a big amount of the outline for that book, and considering how well that came out, the possibility tickles me.

I'd like to write for Beast again.

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    Anyway, moving on though. I love that my current D&D character - a 3.5e Double Weapon Fighting Gnome Barbarian - is finally gaining a real personality. I just improvised a tragic dream for him, even. Now it will be sad if he dies! Yay!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X