X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cerealkiller
    started a topic You Know what I love MK I

You Know what I love MK I

I'll start this one off as well. I ran my first game in over a year last night. It went great. I only have two players and we are playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E. Got a dwarf mercenary and a human agitator. I've got a great atmosphere going as well. The grim stuff hasn't hit yet, the town they are in has been peaceful for years but now there are grave robberies happening and now bodies as well as valuables are disappearing. I've got a bit of humor in it as well. Buxom flirty elf inn owner, a strange relationship between the constable and an ogre who serves in the army for Averland. Things are going to progress nicely week after next in session two when they start trying to figure out who is digging up the graves.

• atamajakki
    replied
    Read all the issues of DIE in one sitting and I loved it so much more than The Wicked + The Divine.

Leave a comment:

• Grimmi05
    replied
    I have felled a mighty(dead) Tree!

Leave a comment:

• Heavy Arms
    replied
    A classic where I live along those lines is called a Johnny Appleseed (though most Googling for it will get you a cocktail instead). It's simple (though you can get clever with it):

12 oz. Hot apple cider. Use mulled cider for more complex flavors.
    A scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Insanely good.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    I warmed up some apple cider, then applied a dollop of whipped cream to the top. I then sprinkled a little salt on that, followed by a ribbon of caramel syrup.

Delicious.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    The feeling of accomplishment, however small, when you did something today you could’ve put off until tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Dwight
    replied
    Signed up for the Fallout Rpg beta test.

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    Studying the Oral Torah. It's been one of the few things my mind, an uneasy space at best for now, can process. I'm grateful for that.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
    Home cooking is awesome.
    For this recipe, you will need:

-​ One bag of southern-style hashbrowns
    ​- One carton of chicken broth
    ​- One can of cream of chicken soup
    ​- A bag of shredded cheddar
    - Bacon crumbles
    - A brick of cream cheese
    - Salt and pepper
    ​- Dried rosemary

​Preparation:

​1) Let the potatoes thaw from frozen. Let the cream cheese soften, and cut it into cubes.

​2) Throw all the ingredients in the Crock Pot.

2.5) Make sure and save a little of the cheddar and bacon for use later as a garnish.

​3) Set the Crock Pot on high and let it cook for three hours, stirring occasionally.

​4) Dish up, and garnish with bacon and cheese.

​I know pretty much every ingredient will be better if made from scratch, but we're trying to be lazy here.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 01-06-2020, 03:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
    Slow-cooker recipes.

I swear, this one's like a fuckin' loaded baked potato you can drink. I've garnished it with some cheddar cheese and bacon bits and I'm enjoying it with a homemade biscuit - so good!
    Home cooking is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Slow-cooker recipes.

I swear, this one's like a fuckin' loaded baked potato you can drink. I've garnished it with some cheddar cheese and bacon bits and I'm enjoying it with a homemade biscuit - so good!

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Linkara's reviews of the comic adaptations of ​The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Larry
    replied
    Donated fifty bucks to the local school's GSA(Gay-Straight Alliance). Got a nice shirt for my donation that I plan on wearing tomorrow.

Today was a good day.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Larry
    replied
    Terminator and Transformers will be teaming up/fighting in a comic book next year in a crossover by Dark Horse and IDW. That's excellent news.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Take a bag of cheapy meatballs, and dump the entire thing into the Crock-Pot.

​Add half a yellow onion, diced.

​Two pounds of Velveeta.

Two cans of Ro-Tel.

​Put the lid on and let it simmer as you go about your day, stirring occasionally.

​Right before you're ready to eat, boil some pasta noodles on the stove. Drain and combine with the slow-cooker contents. Dig in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X