X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cerealkiller
    started a topic You Know what I love MK I

You Know what I love MK I

I'll start this one off as well. I ran my first game in over a year last night. It went great. I only have two players and we are playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E. Got a dwarf mercenary and a human agitator. I've got a great atmosphere going as well. The grim stuff hasn't hit yet, the town they are in has been peaceful for years but now there are grave robberies happening and now bodies as well as valuables are disappearing. I've got a bit of humor in it as well. Buxom flirty elf inn owner, a strange relationship between the constable and an ogre who serves in the army for Averland. Things are going to progress nicely week after next in session two when they start trying to figure out who is digging up the graves.

• Fat Larry
    replied
    Castlevania Season 3. Especially those last two episodes. Woo boy.

Leave a comment:

• Dwight
    replied
    You find out your supervisor is really into conspiracy YouTube and knowing just enough to fill in his crazy gaps.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    We need, like, six more Katie Porters (Katies Porter?) in the House of Representatives, and at least three in the Senate. She just convinced the director of the CDC to commit to using the power he's already got, to grant free Coronavirus testing to any American who wants it. She did in six minutes what the White House couldn't do in two months.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Larry
    replied
    Really beginning to love Pete Buttigieg.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Originally posted by Grimmi05 View Post
    Weinstein found guilty. so yay fuck that guy
    Ray of hope and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Grimmi05
    replied
    Weinstein found guilty. so yay fuck that guy

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    It might be one good story in a tide of awfulness, but I’ll take what I can get.

(That said, I’m sure the people affected won’t consider it small.)

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    When a series has the fortitude to end on a high note, while the makers still have good ideas and don’t resent their work.

Leave a comment:

• Heavy Arms
    replied
    I think it is, overall, a good sign for the tech industry. It's not like Kickstarter was anything but venomously opposed to the union. But the unionizers won, which means they can win against other companies (even if they need to continue to focus on smaller ones in terms of employee numbers before they can realistically start tackling the giants).

It'd be nice to have the government more dedicated towards protecting the rights of workers to make the process easier... but for now a win is a win.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
    Kickstarter employees have successfully unionized. I’m giddy.
    Now if only certain other employers weren't so venomously opposed to unionizing.

Leave a comment:

• atamajakki
    replied
    Kickstarter employees have successfully unionized. I’m giddy.

Leave a comment:

• Grimmi05
    replied
    Just got Spirit Slayers and Witch Finders Hardcovers pretty cheap at half priced book. I think it's a good sign for the Hunter Kickstarter!

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorekeeper View Post
    I love the slight irony that the person I know on the forums best for Werewolf: The Forsaken activity didn't want a pet dog

I also love the photo of those cats and the story above.
    Thanks. It's true, just a bad and embarrassing history. Dogs can be lovely animals and great friends, just not for me.

And 100% agreed on watching their weight, Dwight, going to avoid the Garfield or 'fat cat in physical therapy' meme.

Leave a comment:

• Lorekeeper
    replied
    Originally posted by nofather View Post
    ... We'd been on the fence for a while about a dog (my wife was for) or a cat (I've had both, and didn't like the dogs) ...
    I love the slight irony that the person I know on the forums best for Werewolf: The Forsaken activity didn't want a pet dog

I also love the photo of those cats and the story above.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X