X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cerealkiller
    started a topic You Know what I love MK I

You Know what I love MK I

I'll start this one off as well. I ran my first game in over a year last night. It went great. I only have two players and we are playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E. Got a dwarf mercenary and a human agitator. I've got a great atmosphere going as well. The grim stuff hasn't hit yet, the town they are in has been peaceful for years but now there are grave robberies happening and now bodies as well as valuables are disappearing. I've got a bit of humor in it as well. Buxom flirty elf inn owner, a strange relationship between the constable and an ogre who serves in the army for Averland. Things are going to progress nicely week after next in session two when they start trying to figure out who is digging up the graves.

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    New York's Islamophobic, victim-blaming Republican representative, will not be seeking re-election in 2020. This makes twenty GOP who've made such announcements. Maybe they'll get replaced by decent people.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Don Cherry finally got fire for being a racist, judgemental git.

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied
    No matter how bad my day is, this thing always makes me smile again

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    My sis made apple crisp and peanut butter cookies. And she's talking about making Parmesan chicken for dinner.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    After years of the racist tangerine touting how beautiful and impenetrable his border wall design is, it turns out the thing can be climbed by an eight-year-old, or cut through with a $100 reciprocating saw.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Joker as a symbol of revolution and resistance.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    I'm basically a sucker for good art of Seele from Honkai Impact 3rd now.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Trojan’s “You are not chewed gum” ad.

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    Garbage plates.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    I find it intensely satisfying that Kellogg, a company founded by a genital-cutting Bible-thumper who thought that the key to a masturbation-free generation was to promote the blandest foods possible (and, not to over-stress this, but also cutting on people’s genitals!), is now running a campaign to promote togetherness, and is donating to GLAAD.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 11-01-2019, 10:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Halloween in general.

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    My Chemical Romance just announced a reunion show on December 20th. I wish I could afford to go.

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    Mike Duncan's history podcasts: The History of Rome and Revolutions

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied
    Indeed- so many times. God, it's amazing! XD

I've actually discovered it when someone published in a D&D facebook page 5e stats for Shia La Beuof :P
    Last edited by LostLight; 10-29-2019, 05:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X